Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Worst Crowd in the NBA?

Who would you guys say is the worst crowd in the NBA? There is no real criteria, but I'm implying crowds that don't show up, don't show heart, have a bad attitude or anything else that warrants them to be labelled as bad crowds..

In my opinion, the worst crowd is the Atlanta crowd.

#1 - They don't show up. The place is just EMPTY. Terrible atmosphere.
    #2 - They have terrible attitudes. It's one thing to be supportive of your own team and to hate on the other team, but they have shown in the past to be straight up disrespectful. I'm really referring to one incident I remember back in 2009; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3ksc5_bpYw&lc=p75

Runner ups: Heat, Lakers

The best crowd, in my opinion, is the Portland crowd. They are always rowdy and in their seats, and pack the house. You can really feel the home-court advantage in the Rose Garden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61dRAp0voaM

Runner ups: Cavs, Knicks, Bulls, Thunder, Warriors

I am not talking about the fans on ISH or any other board, I am strictly referring to the crowds at the games.
    Last edited by Peteballa; 01-06-2012 at 08:54 PM.

Default Re: Worst Crowd in the NBA?

Gotta have the Jazz in there for the best. They're dedicated and all those years of D-will/Boozer and they'd start off ridiculously well at home. Even now they're still there.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

pistons?

Local High School Star Vienceslav's Avatar

I

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    Gotta have the Jazz in there for the best. They're dedicated and all those years of D-will/Boozer and they'd start off ridiculously well at home. Even now they're still there.

I see what you're saying, but I am going to have to agree with the picture; they're pretty brutal.

Never understood why people thought Laker crowds were bad. Probably because you can't hear anything on TV.

If you're actually there, the middle and upper levels are going CRAZY all game long. Those upper-level season ticket holders are true fans that go nuts.

The lower level folks are the celebs, which is why the seats are empty (they up talking to other celebs) or quiet.

Agree on your other points, especially Portland. Portland fans are nutso for the Trailblazers.

Quote Originally Posted by Peteballa

I see what you're saying, but I am going to have to agree with the picture; they're pretty brutal.
    Yeah they're dickish too. So I see your point.

Banned

Miami, and Atlanta

Raptors fans pitty you.

Quote Originally Posted by Peteballa

Jazz fans and Sixer fans are the dumbest fans. They don't understand basketball at all. They boo at correct calls against their team and cheer when opposing players get hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Batz
    Raptors fans pitty you.
    I believe this should say "Raptors fans pity you."

-Rosez Spellcheck

I pity the Canadian education system. But seriously why the pity? For having Boozer? Oh I know.

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

Bulls, Kings & Jazz are the best.
    Lakers, Hawks & Bobcats are the worst.

Can't blame Laker fans because they have too many millionaires occupying the first 50 rows and are quiet as hell. They attend games for public relations not the actual game.

Laker fans would rock the crap out of Staples if it wasn't for all those celebrities.

I believe this should say "Raptors fans pity you."

-Rosez Spellcheck

I pity the Canadian education system. But seriously why the pity? For having Boozer? Oh I know.
    Magloire > Boozer.

Btw what's going on with that blog of yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Never understood why people thought Laker crowds were bad. Probably because you can't hear anything on TV.

If you're actually there, the middle and upper levels are going CRAZY all game long. Those upper-level season ticket holders are true fans that go nuts.

The lower level folks are the celebs, which is why the seats are empty (they up talking to other celebs) or quiet.

Agree on your other points, especially Portland. Portland fans are nutso for the Trailblazers.
    I see what you're saying; it's the same thing at Heat games. On TV, it seems quiet and the lower level seems empty. However, at the games (I'm a season ticket holder), it's evident that the 200, 300 and 400 levels are going nuts for the entire game. They're good fans.

However, relative to other teams, the Heat and Lakers just don't stack up. You can't have a bunch of people out of their seats like those two teams do.

Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Jazz fans and Sixer fans are the dumbest fans. They don't understand basketball at all. They boo at correct calls against their team and cheer when opposing players get hurt.
    When has any Sixers or Jazz fans cheered when opposing players get hurt?

The Fisher thing was pretty ridiculous, and I certainly wouldn't boo, but the whole thing he did was a bit sketchy I thought, but that was his choice and I don't think it's right to boo either.

A Jazz game is still louder than any Rose Garden game I've felt, but that's bias. Detroit, Charlotte's crowds are pretty bad.
    Last edited by UtahJazzFan88; 01-06-2012 at 07:21 PM.