Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Good college starter

Default Re: Was 2013 Nate Robinson more impactful against the Heat than Rose in 2011?

[QUOTE=branslowski]1. 5rings

2. A bulls fan brought up the 11' Finals first.

3. I dont see u bitchen about ur fellow Lebron cawk grabber creating a thread about Ros

Default Re: Was 2013 Nate Robinson more impactful against the Heat than Rose in 2011?

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    1. 5rings
    4 MVP's (3 more than Kobe) 2 Rings and 2 FMVP's (the same as Kobe) in only 10 years.

2. A bulls fan brought up the 11' Finals first.
    You must've missed the part where I said Kobetards, Kobetard. Wasn't talking about Rose homers. Rose never made it to the Finals, so it's kinda irrelevant.

[QUOTE=branslowski]3. I dont see u bitchen about ur fellow Lebron cawk grabber creating a thread about Ros
    Last edited by aj1987; 10-14-2013 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    4 MVP's (3 more than Kobe) 2 Rings and 2 FMVP's (the same as Kobe) in only 10 years.

You must've missed the part where I said Kobetards, Kobetard. Wasn't talking about Rose homers. Rose never made it to the Finals, so it's kinda irrelevant.

You're bitching about Lebron in a Rose thread, players who don't have any connection to the Lakers. At all.

Go sit your ass on Kobe's dick.
    Lol, Nash 2 Mvps>>Shaq 1

Kobe more Alltime points
    Kobe more Alltime Playoff points
    Kobe More ALLNBA Teams
    Kobe more All Defensive Teams
    Kobe More AllStar Teams
    Kobe more titles
    Same amount of Finals MVPs

But u knew that...

Anyway, I like Lebron. How did I bitch about him? By telling the truth?

Also, Im not gay, soo....

Kobe more Alltime points
    Kobe more Alltime Playoff points
    Kobe More ALLNBA Teams
    Kobe more All Defensive Teams
    Kobe More AllStar Teams
    Kobe more titles
    Same amount of Finals MVPs
    You must've missed the part where Lebron played 7 seasons less than Kobe.

You must've missed the part where Lebron played 7 seasons less than Kobe.
    So? You started comparing career accomplishments. Thats a career. Yawl like to place Lebron certain places in the top 10, so ofcource u bring out accomplishments throughout a career. Are you dumb?

What, u think Im suppose to follow some created career marker point to make you happy?

Oh, u must of thought I was sweet like Jordan fans who let yawl do that "stats at age 28" stuff even though we both know thats a dumb cut off point to look at.

Theres players whos played more seasons than Lebron who has less accomplishments aswell, guess wat? Doesnt matter because we are talking about Alltime dipshit and LeBron may blow them out of the water.

Are U talking currently? Then yes, Lebron is better than old injured Kobe rightnow. But if u were just talkin currently, u wouldnt have posted those 4 regular seasons MVPs now would you?

Nice try, I think u should debate with a lesser poster kid. Cause Im like God. Choose ur battles wisely.

Branslowski going h@m on the Heat stans. lmfao

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Branslowski going h@m on the Heat stans. lmfao
    Too bad his excellent points are immediately followed by him being a massive douche thus rendering everything he said irrelevant.

I'm sure the Heat applied the same level of game planning and defensive attention for Nate Robinson as they did for the league MVP.

So? You started comparing career accomplishments. Thats a career. Yawl like to place Lebron certain places in the top 10, so ofcource u bring out accomplishments throughout a career. Are you dumb?
    You were the one who brought up career accomplishments with Kobe's "5 rings" comment.
    I don't have Lebron in my top 10.
    7. Bird
    8. Duncan
    9. Kobe
    10. Hakeem.

What, u think Im suppose to follow some created career marker point to make you happy?

Oh, u must of thought I was sweet like Jordan fans who let yawl do that "stats at age 28" stuff even though we both know thats a dumb cut off point to look at.

Theres players whos played more seasons than Lebron who has less accomplishments aswell, guess wat? Doesnt matter because we are talking about Alltime dipshit and LeBron may blow them out of the water.

Are U talking currently? Then yes, Lebron is better than old injured Kobe rightnow. But if u were just talkin currently, u wouldnt have posted those 4 regular seasons MVPs now would you?

Nice try, I think u should debate with a lesser poster kid. Cause Im like God. Choose ur battles wisely.
    What the **** are you even babbling about? Lebron's 10 year career is borderline top 10. One more ring and it's official. Lebron > Kobe. Deal with it.

Forgot to post these...

Kobetard logic: "MVP's are media awards and don't count!!111"
    "Kobe has more All-Star, All-NBA and All-D selections"
    Last edited by aj1987; 10-14-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Good point.

Just showing him how annoying it is when you troll people with stupid comparisons or players that clearly don't hold the same impact or skill level...
    Green would NEVER be able to average what Lebron averaged in the 11 finals with 17-7-7 on 46% fg. Lebron gets flack because he under performed, but Lebron underperforming is 1000 times better than Green.

But here Nate outplays Rose period. Rose is overrated. Get over it.

Local High School Star TheReturn's Avatar

OP is a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    But here Nate outplays Rose period. Rose is overrated. Get over it.
    Are you stupid? In what way did Nate outplay Rose? Rose scored more, assisted more, rebounded more, defended better and was more efficient.

Are you stupid? In what way did Nate outplay Rose? Rose scored more, assisted more, rebounded more, defended better and was more efficient.
    Rose's shot jacking hurt them big time. In the end both fell in 5, yet at least Rose had Deng while the bulls did not even have Deng in this year's series. Yes I am the stupid one yet you are the one who has Kobe in your top 10 of all time ...much less over Hakeem and countless other far superior bball players

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    Rose's shot jacking hurt them big time. In the end both fell in 5, yet at least Rose had Deng while the bulls did not even have Deng in this year's series. Yes I am the stupid one yet you are the one who has Kobe in your top 10 of all time ...much less over Hakeem and countless other far superior bball players
    Pass it to who? Wasn't Deng shooting ~40%?

Anyone who doesn't have Kobe in their top 10 IS an idiot.

Pass it to who? Wasn't Deng shooting ~40%?

Anyone who doesn't have Kobe in their top 10 IS an idiot.
    Deng's defense helps teams win. He is a good player certainly better than a backup.

Actually it is the opposite. Kobe is not even close to top 10 of all time. Prime Kobe could not even win a single playoff series in the 3 seasons he got without a prime HOF big man. He led his team to 2 7th seeds (both first round losses) and then a missed playoffs. And that was PRIME Kobe.

He is the most overrated athlete of modern times.