Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Spartacus: Vengeance January 27th

What's up with this political correctness shit they are forcing in on the plot? We now have a gay dude in a gladiator army. We got something around 29 badass men gladiators and an ex-slave woman who go in to rescue another woman, by the end of the mission besides a beat up Spartacus the survivors are two completely uninjured women and the dying homosexual guy

Krust Kingz

[COLOR="Navy"]They have really shifted the story from spartacus the other parts is well enough done to keep some entertainment. its unfortunate this new guy has to follow up such a great actor.[/COLOR]

Serious playground baller

this show has really been bad IMHO.. everything is all over the place theres no structure in the script no reason to why everything is happening. And the changes in actors is really annoying.. like Naevia. and spartacus's new girl is just super annoying. If you watch season 1 how important his wife thing was and now its like as if nothing happened. im just really dissappointed so far with the show.. and the lack of sex scenes is another -10 points

Krust Kingz

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]It finally came a great episode.... Things are looking up.[/COLOR]

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    [COLOR="DarkGreen"]It finally came a great episode.... Things are looking up.[/COLOR]
    FINALLY, the show is back. This last episode was great. Just like the original season 1...that took 4 episodes to suck me in as well. Now there are great plot lines, reasons for violence, etc

Finally they decided to man up but I still cant get over the public homosexuality shit among Gladiators of all people

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Episode 5 was awesome! Can't wait to see what they have in store for us over the next 5 episodes.

Serious playground baller AboveTheRim.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Finally they decided to man up but I still cant get over the public homosexuality shit among Gladiators of all people
    Homosexuality wasn't that uncommon back in the days of the Roman Empire...get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
    Homosexuality wasn't that uncommon back in the days of the Roman Empire...get over it.
    There is no evidence supporting the tolerance of homosexuality let alone encouraging it and all this among Gladiators! GTFO with your bullshit.

Pretty good episode 7. That was a brutal "face-off."
    Only 3 more to go. If episode 5's epicness is a sign of things to come then the finale should be huge!!!

Quote Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
    Pretty good episode 7. That was a brutal "face-off."
    Only 3 more to go. If episode 5's epicness is a sign of things to come then the finale should be huge!!!
    Have you felt that the new Spartacus is inferior to Andy in combat and martial skills as well? The fight scenes with him in it are not as smooth and fancy as they were with Andy.

Have you felt that the new Spartacus is inferior to Andy in combat and martial skills as well? The fight scenes with him in it are not as smooth and fancy as they were with Andy.
    I'm gonna give Liam McIntyre all the chances in the world to succeed. He definitely doesn't have the presence that Andy Whitfield had. One scene where I felt this was evident was when the new Spartacus first met Gannicus and it felt like a fan looking up to the star player....at that moment Gannicus just seemed to ooze "it." Another reason why I think Liam's Spartacus has lost some luster is cause more characters are the focus of this season. Crixus, Oenamaius, Agron, Gannicus, Glaber, Lucretia, Ashur....they're all getting major minutes.

It wouldn't hurt too if Liam bulked up a little more. Still I think he's doing fine. Yeah you might be right....maybe Andy just pulled off the fight choreography a bit better.

College star

There is no evidence supporting the tolerance of homosexuality let alone encouraging it and all this among Gladiators! GTFO with your bullshit.
    this kid has gotta be kidding. no evidence? are you fcking retarded?

Damn that last episode was good. I was completely hooked within 3 minutes and it never got less intense. These next couple episodes are going to be awesome.

Serious playground baller

is it me or is Saxa the hottest chick on this show.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1712005/