Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Local High School Star 3LiftHeatCurse's Avatar

Default Ya'll know I hate Kobe. But this is one thing I will give credit to Kobe for.

Is that, for the exception of Game 7 vs Suns in which Kobe sabotaged his team on purpose by refusing to shoot........ aside from that, Kobe NEVER goes down without swinging.

Kobe will lose the game, but he'll go 7-29 shooting or something. At least he'll put up shots and TRY to win the game on his back. Even if it means terrible performance and shooting, Kobe will try.

LeBron on the other hand....... I read somewhere that dude took 4 total shots in the second half. The Heat are down double digits, and LBJ the "best player" isn't even trying to use his "talents" that he took to South Beach and win the game. It's so damn annoying. Where is LeBron vs Boston Game 6? Why does LeBron go into 2011 Mavs mode so much?

Four total shots in a half when your team is down double digits. I mean, seriously.

GO DOWN SWINGING! Why is LBJ so afraid to attempt to take the game over and start chucking. He may succeed and drop 60 and win the game, or he may fail and go 11-29 FG's, but at least TRY!

I remember watching Wade during the 2009-2010 playoffs, and we got stomped by Boston. But Wade went out SWINGING, and even won us a game by just gunning everything he had. Sucks to see LBJ just avoid the pressure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-VzBeOrdAg

Banned

Default Re: Ya'll know I hate Kobe. But this is one thing I will give credit to Kobe for.

hense the reason fieldgoal percentages arent everything and protecting it might be efficient.. but at the same time by not wanting to take blame you're taking away chances at success

you miss 100% of the shots you dont take

kobe failed on the biggest stage before.. but playing his game made him a success way more often than not

big failures = bigger success... it takes money to make money. gotta spend

kobe spends

lebron doesnt

Local High School Star Dr Seuss's Avatar

Default Re: Ya'll know I hate Kobe. But this is one thing I will give credit to Kobe for.

I know "check my stats" is often joked about on here. but at times, you do have to question lebrons mentality when it comes to that phrase. it seems as if his "stats" really mean that much to him. that, or he easily gets shook, which takes him out of games. you decide

He was cramping at the three point line

Banned

kobe buys real-estate and loses money at the start. makes it all back 10 fold in the long run

lebron rents apartments and saves his cash. lives a shitty life and never takes risks

kobe = alpha

lebron = b.........

...itch

bet you thought i'd say something else

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by 3LiftHeatCurse
    Is that, for the exception of Game 7 vs Suns in which Kobe sabotaged his team on purpose by refusing to shoot........ aside from that, Kobe NEVER goes down without swinging.

Kobe will lose the game, but he'll go 7-29 shooting or something. At least he'll put up shots and TRY to win the game on his back. Even if it means terrible performance and shooting, Kobe will try.

LeBron on the other hand....... I read somewhere that dude took 4 total shots in the second half. The Heat are down double digits, and LBJ the "best player" isn't even trying to use his "talents" that he took to South Beach and win the game. It's so damn annoying. Where is LeBron vs Boston Game 6? Why does LeBron go into 2011 Mavs mode so much?

Four total shots in a half when your team is down double digits. I mean, seriously.

GO DOWN SWINGING! Why is LBJ so afraid to attempt to take the game over and start chucking. He may succeed and drop 60 and win the game, or he may fail and go 11-29 FG's, but at least TRY!

I remember watching Wade during the 2009-2010 playoffs, and we got stomped by Boston. But Wade went out SWINGING, and even won us a game by just gunning everything he had. Sucks to see LBJ just avoid the pressure.

Kobe quit during their sweep by Dallas a few years ago after he bricked a game-winning hero shot to lose game 1.

Don't rewrite history OP.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by 3LiftHeatCurse

You are, literally, whats wrong with the NBA. When LeBron drives and there are two guys waiting for him he HAS to be able to distribute to shooters. And thats what he did. It was the most Assts he has had this postseason and he easily could have had 5 more on open shots he fed his teammates.

Saying he should just shoot anyways is idiotic.

Saying he should emulate Wade, who is now -89 in the 10 Finals games the last two years and isn't even pretending to defend anyone at this point shows just how awful your basketball IQ is.

LBJ is the modern-day Wilt Chamberlain, more so than Shaq ever was. They both have the same physical edge over the rest of the league (strength, speed, athleticism, stamina, skills).

In 1968 Eastern Finals, Wilt scored only 14 points, and took only 1 shot in the second half. That he pulled down 34 rebounds is immaterial: the Sixers had gone ice cold from the field at the worst time. Wilt just didn't compensate.

LBJ seems wired the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotterdammerung
    LBJ is the modern-day Wilt Chamberlain, more so than Shaq ever was. They both have the same physical edge over the rest of the league (strength, speed, athleticism, stamina, skills).

In 1968 Eastern Finals, Wilt scored only 14 points, and took only 1 shot in the second half. That he pulled down 34 rebounds is immaterial: the Sixers had gone ice cold from the field at the worst time. Wilt just didn't compensate.

LBJ seems wired the same way.
    this. Lebron is the modern day Wilt. Both chokers and losers.

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    this. Lebron is the modern day Wilt. Both chokers and losers.
    Both had to team up/be carried to there rings..

Shameless stad padders, small d.ick betas

Very good NBA starter

I still can't get over Ray's 3 pointer last year.

Lebron could/should have been 1-5

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    I still can't get over Ray's 3 pointer last year.

Lebron could/should have been 1-5
    crazy. I have never seen a miracle shot by a role player to literally save someone's legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Kobe quit during their sweep by Dallas a few years ago after he bricked a game-winning hero shot to lose game 1.

Don't rewrite history OP.
    I hope you're joking
    Kobe literally played on two bad knees and a ****ed up ankle, he limped down the court more times in those series than LeBron has ever in his life

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    I hope you're joking
    Kobe literally played on two bad knees and a ****ed up ankle, he limped down the court more times in those series than LeBron has ever in his life
    Yeah, it's amazing how whenever the Lakers are already behind, an injury always somehow bubbles to the surface for Kobe.

Also, OP, lets not forget he quit on his team in the offseason when he demanded a trade.

So he quit in a game 7.
    He quit for an entire series after game 1.
    He demanded a trade.

Kobe loves to hog the glory when it's going well. When it's not, he's an excuse MACHINE.

Local High School Star Dr Seuss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile

Also, OP, lets not forget he quit on his team in the offseason when he demanded a trade.
    and lets also not forget that mitch and company basically said, "fck you, kobe" and made him stay on the team, without making any changes to the line up. what happened after? kobe put on his big boy pants, and led the lakers to one of the best records in the league by january, and bynum was actually playing like a true center at that time. but against memphis, he ****ed up his knee and would miss the rest of the regular season. only after, would pau get traded to LA