Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-08-2008, 01:54 AM   #46
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Brand house fore sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
GSW no brand no davis=30 wins

GSW davis=48 wins

GSw brand=42 wins

they wouldnt make playoffs with or without him, so personally as a fan i say stay in LA we dont want you over here

Nostradamus care to give me the rest of the standings while you are it? Might as well finish it off, right?
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:45 AM   #47
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
Nostradamus care to give me the rest of the standings while you are it? Might as well finish it off, right?
im not hoodini so i cant give exact games

but the following teams i think will win atleast 45 games:

Lakers
NOK
SAS
DAL
UT
HOU
PHX
DEN (with melo)
Portland
LAC (with Brand+Davis)

thats 10 teams, all of which will be very good... have fun making the playoffs in the west again
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:53 AM   #48
New Jazzy Nets
New Uni's 2010-2011

New Jazzy Nets has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
If Elton Brand goes to Golden State I will forever hate him.

He has been one of the most class players in the NBA since he came into the NBA and by him turning down winning in LA to make more money in a worse situation in Golden State would be disgusting to me.

Elton Brand doesn't make Golden State better.

Monta/Brand=40 wins

So out of everyone that chooses money over anything else you single out brand and make him look like a bad guy, who is going to turn that money down? also why cant golden state be a better situation?
New Jazzy Nets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:55 AM   #49
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
im not hoodini so i cant give exact games

but the following teams i think will win atleast 45 games:

Lakers
NOK
SAS
DAL
UT
HOU
PHX
DEN (with melo)
Portland
LAC (with Brand+Davis)

thats 10 teams, all of which will be very good... have fun making the playoffs in the west again

Houdini was a magician.

Quote:

GSW no brand no davis=30 wins

GSW davis=48 wins

GSw brand=42 wins

they wouldnt make playoffs with or without him, so personally as a fan i say stay in LA we dont want you over here

BTW, this post contradicts how you aren't "Houdini".
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 03:03 AM   #50
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
Houdini was a magician.

BTW, this post contradicts how you aren't "Houdini".
houdini!!!
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:42 AM   #51
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
would you be able to turn down 20 million dollars?
Yes.

The $20 Million extra is not important compared to what he could have in LA.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:46 AM   #52
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy2k8
Elton Brand has been on the Clippers for quite a while and the Clippers have had 1 winning season with him! JUST ONE WINNING SEASON! Brand is tired of being on a loser team, and I am sure he doesn't want to take his chances by resigning with the Clippers. Elton Brand should sign with a team that atleast has a past of winning.
Then I guess he should take the MLE and join LA,Boston,or SA.

Golden State has been to the Playoffs twice in the last 15 years,just as much as the Clippers.

Quote:
Laughable. He certainly does make GS better.

I'd say like 50 wins at max.
Monta/Jax/Brand=40 wins

I don't know how you can think that Golden State is as good with Brand than they were with Davis.

A PG has more impact on a team than a PF.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:56 AM   #53
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Interminator is too dumb to accept an offer like that. He rather accept less "Money". Seriously. Would you turn down an offer that is worth more than the qualifying offer? I certainly wouldn't turn down an offer that is worth more.
Loyalty.

I would take more money elsewhere if its all the qualifying offer is as much as they offer.

If LA can only offer Brand a 5/$55 Million Dollar contract compared to a 5/$75 Million Dollar contract from Golden State why should he leave?

LA gives him a better chance to win.

Trust me if he goes to Golden State it'd be a pointless money move on his part and with Brand in Golden State what happens to Skin & Bones?

Does Golden State trade one of them to acquire a PG?
Old 07-08-2008, 11:25 AM   #54
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by plat1num
if i was already making millions, i would

easier said than done.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 11:32 AM   #55
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Loyalty.

Well, there is no loyalty in the business world.

Quote:
If LA can only offer Brand a 5/$55 Million Dollar contract compared to a 5/$75 Million Dollar contract from Golden State why should he leave?

That's 20 million extra. You don't turn down an offer like that. Unless you're Gilbert Arenas.

Quote:
LA gives him a better chance to win.
The Clippers have been a losing franchise for decades. They've only had 1 good winning season.

Quote:
Trust me if he goes to Golden State it'd be a pointless money move on his part and with Brand in Golden State what happens to Skin & Bones?

I don't see how its a pointless money move. He earns 20 mill extra. and last time I checked, the nba is a business.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 12:03 PM   #56
elz
Dylan spits hot fire!

elz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
would you be able to turn down 20 million dollars?

Nope

They offered him so much money, he'd be a fool not to take it.

This is probably his last chance to cash in before retirement.

Maybe he underestimated his value, his agent is driving this or reality is setting in, maybe there truely was no under the table deal. No matter what it's no guarantee he'll win in clipperland by adding Baron Davis another injury prone risk.

I can't think of one team in the league that doesn't want him or wouldn't make a trade to get him.
elz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 12:15 PM   #57
TmacsRockets
Banned

TmacsRockets has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Elton Brand puts Los Angeles house up for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisGW
Well, well, well. This news adds a little bit of spice to the Elton Brand sweepstakes stew. Big Time Listings -- via Internet super sleuth Matt Moore -- reports Elton Brand has placed his three-bedroom, 5,471-square-foot house in the Los Angeles' Hollywood Hills area back on the market for about $5 million. Shock! Thunderbolt! Whammy! So what does it mean? Well, if you're a Warriors fan, Brand is obviously about to pull-a-Boozer and make his way to play in the Bay. On the flip side, if you're a Clippers fan, it means nothing. He's selling a house. Big deal. (That, and he still owns another LA property.) Oh, the drama of it all!

http://www.bergproperties.com/blog/b...13/celebrities

?????

Maybe he is preparing to go to Miami in a trade with Haslem and Beasley.
TmacsRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: