Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Name the players who upon FIRST seeing their highlights you simply went "WOW"

Quote Originally Posted by Riverdale
    Going a little off topic, and not a knock on LeBron, but it really makes me cringe when I see topics about him being a better player than Bird. I'd take '86 Bird over any version of James, and I'd even venture to go as far as saying it isn't terribly close.
    You really need to see Lebron live. He's really impressive live and up close. He's the only player that actually jolted me with his speed and control.

Default Re: Name the players who upon FIRST seeing their highlights you simply went "WOW"

Hakeem, Bird, Magic, MJ, Rubio, Irving.

I usually hit open layups

definitely Kobe. He is the best player I have ever seen.

Pistol Pete, mostly because i never saw him play and because he was so way ahead of his time, super skilled & flashy with his passing/scoring/handling.

As far as those other guys go, MJ/Bird/Magic/Lebron/Kobe etc. for example, i didnt miss watching many of their games, so i mean i kindof went "wow" as i saw the plays happen ingame, before seeing highlights. Wilt/Oscar/Russell i didnt see ofcourse, but i didnt really go "wow" on any of their highlights, except for Wilt on some plays...
    Last edited by pauk; 04-09-2013 at 07:31 PM.