Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Banned

Default Re: Kevin Durant or Brandon Roy

RoseCity's posts in this thread

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Such a shame what happened to Brandon Roy, he is already becoming forgotten, but 5 years ago he was the league's 3rd best SG behind Kobe & Wade.

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

U can't crap on this thread because Roy was going to be special in the league too if not for the unfortunate injuries. Kd n Roy could have both be the no.1 at their positions.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by livingby3's
    U can't crap on this thread because Roy was going to be special in the league too if not for the unfortunate injuries. Kd n Roy could have both be the no.1 at their positions.
    Roy's absolute ceiling was fringe top 60 all time, if he played for 15~ years, and he would have never been a top 5 player in the league. Durant is projecting to be a borderline top 5 player of all time

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reload
    Roy's absolute ceiling was fringe top 60 all time, if he played for 15~ years, and he would have never been a top 5 player in the league. Durant is projecting to be a borderline top 5 player of all time
    In what way? He is going to become another Melo.

Banned

Freeman, I'm assuming you are following me around as you post in every thread right after me within minutes. You're on my ignore list, so you're just wasting your breath in whatever you're saying. Unless you're not replying to me and in that case disregard this post.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Scared of being ethered again?

Quote Originally Posted by ballinforkeeps
    kd should have a better career. hes 6'9 and fast as hell. score from anywhere, 3pt needs a lotta work. defense is good and will get better. he needs to bulk up for sure, and fewer tos.

in his first season he avg 20/4/2/1blk & stl on 1.5 fpg, 3tos, 43fg% and 87ft%. who else as a rookie can get a blk and a steal and not foul out every game? or come close to fouling out? this mother ****er doesnt even know how to foul.

im not downplaying roy, hes also a baller. good rebounder and passer for a sg. he wont be an easy handle but durant is 6'9 and can do wat roy can do and will be able to do a lot more. at least he should, hopefully he doesnt settle for wat he is now. his body is capable of much more

btw, rudy gay and danny granger avg 1blk/stl but gay gets 2.8 fls and granger has 3.6, durant gets 1.5. thats not easy, specially when youre on team thats not that good in the west.
    This guy gets it.