Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Kobe Stan

Default Kawhi reduces his teammates

Raptors are playing great without him, Van Fleet, Pascal, Norman Powell, OG all having career years.

This year, Paul George has gone from 28/8/4 playing with WESTBROOK, to 21/6/4 playing with Kawhi.

According to a certain poster on this board, these events can only mean Kawhi reduces his teammates. The guy who plays most similar to MJ in the league (95-98 MJ), reduces his teammates.

Meanwhile guys like Kyrie and AD were/are thriving with Lebron James. Harden and Westbrook are thriving together...what can we make of this ISH?

Default Re: Kawhi reduces his teammates

Not at all but I do notice he's become more toxic than before in that he's gotten a little over his head about himself.

Kobe Stan

Quote Originally Posted by superduper View Post
    Not at all but I do notice he's become more toxic than before in that he's gotten a little over his head about himself.
    Based on a certain poster's logic...Kawhi reduces teammates.

I'm not saying I agree with that poster's logic.

Would mean nothing if they don't do anything in the playoffs

And I wouldn't base my talking points off of what 3ball says. I mean, lets use a bit of common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by superduper View Post

This reminds me, did anyone see Kawhi the last 2 minutes of the Suns game?

Dude missed a dunk, then waited and cherrypicked for another basket, got the ball, ref-baited screaming "and-one!" but missed the layup AND did not get the call...

Two hilarious self-ownages in one sequence.

Dude makes a fool out of himself when the whistle doesn't back him. Straight comedy.

Local High School Star Ainosterhaspie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    This reminds me, did anyone see Kawhi the last 2 minutes of the Suns game?

Dude missed a dunk, then waited and cherrypicked for another basket, got the ball, ref-baited screaming "and-one!" but missed the layup AND did not get the call...

Two hilarious self-ownages in one sequence.

Dude makes a fool out of himself when the whistle doesn't back him. Straight comedy.
    Are you talking about this sequence?

Quote Originally Posted by Ainosterhaspie View Post
    Lmao, imagine if that was LeBron. There'd be a 3 page thread on the front page right now

Lebron is a better leader and more impactful player than Kawhi. Pretty sure LeBron’s worst season assist average is higher than Kawhis.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Lmao, imagine if that was LeBron. There'd be a 3 page thread on the front page right now
    He also doesn't bring childish narcissistic attention upon himself by promising "not 1, not 2, not 3...", calling himself "chosen one" and "washed king ".

Some people just want attention on themselves, they feed off of being primadonnas and if so, they're going to get equal amount of attention their way when they act a fool.

Kawhi doesn't do that so he doesn't get the same backlash.

It's not rocket science.

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    Lebron is a better leader and more impactful player than Kawhi. Pretty sure LeBron’s worst season assist average is higher than Kawhis.
    Look at this loser coming in to slob Bran's cawk for literally no reason, completely unrelated to the thread

Lol at talking crap on the guy that took your choking winless Canadian laughing stock of a franchise and gave them only team sports championship that garbage city/country will ever win.

Canadians are almost as stupid and delusional as Laker fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ainosterhaspie View Post
    Lmao, I forgot he turned it over after the layup as well...

commentator with the dry "he's screaming and-one" seconds after just adding to it.

Quote Originally Posted by L8krH8tr View Post
    Lol at talking crap on the guy that took your choking winless Canadian laughing stock of a franchise and gave them only team sports championship that garbage city/country will ever win.

Oof.... you're an idiot.

TFC recently won the MLS championship in 2017. Blue Jays won the world series back to back in 1992 and 1993. Toronto Maple Leafs have a boatload of Stanley Cups as well...

A fanboy like you that stans a team with that many NBA championships should know Toronto's history.

Quote Originally Posted by L8krH8tr View Post

How's it talking crap to point out reality you moron lol. Kawhi has been visibly blaming his teammates more and more as of late. I'm sorry if you're one of those people that refuses to accept reality because "that's how thing's have always been".

Quote Originally Posted by bullettooth View Post
    Oof.... you're an idiot.

TFC recently won the MLS championship in 2017. Blue Jays won the world series back to back in 1992 and 1993. Toronto Maple Leafs have a boatload of Stanley Cups as well...

A fanboy like you that stans a team with that many NBA championships should know Toronto's history.
    While what you said isn't inaccurate, 13 is a shit ton of Stanley Cups, at least 90% of their fan base has never seen them win one