Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Kurt Cobain...ISH...Life. 8-27-2015.mp3

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    Can you explain this to me? Why are people putting it on this site? Thanks.

Banned

Default Re: I made an inspirational video for you, ISH...it will change your life.

It's not about you anymore though...

It's about your kids.

Live your life through their achievements. Make sure they don't EVER make the same mistakes you did.

You and your lady are smart... there's no reason your kids shouldn't be academically successful. (And judging by the way you and your girl look, they're gonna be breaking hearts left and right)

Please don't neglect them bro, or let them go in the wrong direction. There's still a ton of hope for your legacy.

Default Re: I made an inspirational video for you, ISH...it will change your life.

omfg.. seriously? "i'm a pathetic loser and admit that"

no bro, u r amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaniiiia
    It's not about you anymore though...

It's about your kids.

Live your life through their achievements. Make sure they don't EVER make the same mistakes you did.

You and your lady are smart... there's no reason your kids shouldn't be academically successful. (And judging by the way you and your girl look, they're gonna be breaking hearts left and right)

Please don't neglect them bro, or let them go in the wrong direction. There's still a ton of hope for your legacy.

My only purpose in life is to serve others and create a great life for my babies.

Quote Originally Posted by triangleoffense
    omfg.. seriously? "i'm a pathetic loser and admit that"

no bro, u r amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    thanks for the inspiration video

The feelz is strong.

Quote Originally Posted by triangleoffense
    thanks for the inspiration video

The feelz is strong.
    You're coming as you are.

Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

im inspired to do my laundry

I'm not sure if you are being serious or not with the negative talk, but you seem a solid person and are actually quite skilled at communication.

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    I'm not sure if you are being serious or not with the negative talk, but you seem a solid person and are actually quite skilled at communication.
    Serious question...

If an ugly person, such as myself, talks to you in public and speaks well, as you say I do, does it freak you out? I always feel like people don't want me talking to them. It's lonely not having friends.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Serious question...

If an ugly person, such as myself, talks to you in public and speaks well, as you say I do, does it freak you out? I always feel like people don't want me talking to them. It's lonely not having friends.
    Yer look I've been around this site a long time, so not sure if you are a troll or being serious. But I feel inclined to answer the question seriously.

I have a lot of life experience, both in sport and professional circles, and not being a male model doesn't really matter. Confidence matters.

If you are confidently talking to someone and they aren't listening, they are probably an immature person that needs to improve their communication skills.

That being said if you want to operate in a professional/corporate environment in a western society, have good hygiene and don't look like a slob. That's life.

I mean Thibs and SVG are overweight and less than handsome people. But they are confident and communicate strongly and present appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    Yer look I've been around this site a long time, so not sure if you are a troll or being serious. But I feel inclined to answer the question seriously.

I have a lot of life experience, both in sport and professional circles, and not being a male model doesn't really matter. Confidence matters.

If you are confidently talking to someone and they aren't listening, they are probably an immature person that needs to improve their communication skills.

That being said if you want to operate in a professional/corporate environment in a western society, have good hygiene and don't look like a slob. That's life.

I mean Thibs and SVG are overweight and less than handsome people. But they are confident and communicate strongly and present appropriately.