Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-06-2016, 08:10 PM   #1
scuzzy
get the strap

Unhappy As a Kobe fan, honestly, i'm already exhausted with the regular season

Hate to spill the beans but I can't stand the fact Bran is barely trying and still collecting so many W's.

Dude had more blocks in last years finals than he's had the past 20 reg season games

Straight cruise control

Then all the sudden comes the playoffs and BOOM, Bran explodes

He makes the reg season feel like exhibition games

To add, the Lakers hit their peek early and are already declining below .400. Were gunna be stuck at 10-12th seed picks for a long time, not to mention giving our only one to Philly this summer

This is gunna be another long season for us Kobe Fam
scuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 08:13 PM   #2
GreatHILL
BANNED 4 LIFE!!!

Default Re: As a Kobe fan, honestly, i'm already exhausted with the regular season

Why are the kobe fans always so butthurt?
GreatHILL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 08:14 PM   #3
Dray n Klay
Vegas strip, 1993

Default Re: As a Kobe fan, honestly, i'm already exhausted with the regular season

As a Kobe fan I agree, although its interesting to see the contrast between LeBron and our lord Mamba

Kobe is generally the opposite of LeBron, he explodes in the regular season and then proceeds to shit the bed in the Finals

And while Kobe was great in unloading maximum effort/intensity in the regular season, he could only win 47 games with Dwight, Gasol, Nash, and Artest, while LeBron joins lottery teams and wins 53+ games while coasting.

And finally, while Kobe played his guts out in the regular season, he still was only good enough to win 1 MVP , while LeBron coasted and won 4 of them.

Why is LeBron so much better than our lord Mamba, even when he doesn't even try?
Dray n Klay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 08:15 PM   #4
FreezingTsmoove
The Sheriff

10-12 in next years draft would have been top 2-4 in this years draft
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 08:16 PM   #5
AirBonner
Tatyum

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatHILL
Because they always have to hold the door for the rest of us
AirBonner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 08:19 PM   #6
scuzzy
get the strap

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirBonner
Because they always have to hold the door for the rest of us

lmaooooooo

damn this hurts us Kobe fam but damn
Old 12-06-2016, 08:20 PM   #7
scuzzy
get the strap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
As a Kobe fan I agree, although its interesting to see the contrast between LeBron and our lord Mamba

Kobe is generally the opposite of LeBron, he explodes in the regular season and then proceeds to shit the bed in the Finals

And while Kobe was great in unloading maximum effort/intensity in the regular season, he could only win 47 games with Dwight, Gasol, Nash, and Artest, while LeBron joins lottery teams and wins 53+ games while coasting.

And finally, while Kobe played his guts out in the regular season, he still was only good enough to win 1 MVP , while LeBron coasted and won 4 of them.

Why is LeBron so much better than our lord Mamba, even when he doesn't even try?

Well said bro

you and I are some of the thickest of Kobe fanboy's but honestly things are looking real short, real thin, real shriveled, real limp

the word cashew comes to mind
Old 12-07-2016, 02:32 AM   #8
brownmamba00
Cali Love

Ayy bro

Can you share another brazzers pass with us? Because we know you have like 10 of those mfers

I need another netflix too scuzzy hook us up bro
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 02:34 AM   #9
red1
firmwrist heterosexual

as a former kobe fan and a current warriors/curry/kd fan I need to jump off a bridge ASAP. life is too rough comparing my favorite players to

red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 10:06 AM   #10
DaHeezy
NBA lottery pick

Cheer up fellow Kobe stans! We have our savior, D'Angelo Russell. Dude lights it up Kobe style! He's the next bearer of the torch!

Although he's worse than Harden on D, he's not relied upon the finish games, he's not exactly quick or shifty, he's locker room cancer, they rely upon Lou Will to close out and finish games.....but he's certainly capable to leading us to 30 wins! We in great shape. In D'Angelo we will put our faith into! Lucky we'll be finishing just outside the playoffs. We don't want to finish near the bottom and have to pick up any of those rotten PG's everyone says are so good. Wait, we don't have a first round pick in that case? No problem. Russell got this. Lebron fears this kid just like he feared Mamba.

"AirTupac AKA Godzuki OD'd on a blunt"
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 05:38 PM   #11
scuzzy
get the strap

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmamba00
Ayy bro

Can you share another brazzers pass with us? Because we know you have like 10 of those mfers

I need another netflix too scuzzy hook us up bro

braz -

bph3608bg:jsean0909
bjleee:bluegee

nflix -

t.butzenlechner@gmail.com:124578
lewis.rox.4ever@bigpond.com:qosmio69
davefmoore@gmail.com:Addison1
zypher_13@live.com:SKYline1
iliecon@mail.com:s0t1k3rau
iamjeffleonard@gmail.com:codered
siennaedlund@gmail.com:garfield
delling_13@hotmail.com:hurley25
paceto@cox.net:crappy123
cmatkovich@comcast.net:hermit
mattkeen87@gmail.com:gizmo1
leesane1479@gmail.com:makaveli
cristianclement@gmail.com:miami123
philyunk@gmail.com:meladori
jeremylanglois@gmail.com:sampsin1
Old 12-07-2016, 05:46 PM   #12
Bosnian Sajo
Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatHILL

It's a trolling gimmick, they start off their threads/posts with "As a ____ fan" and then say shit to make whatever player or team they are talking about look bad. It's why Lakers fans have a bad reputation on this site, we are being impersonated.

The more you know
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 05:53 PM   #13
scuzzy
get the strap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
It's a trolling gimmick, they start off their threads/posts with "As a ____ fan" and then say shit to make whatever player or team they are talking about look bad. It's why Lakers fans have a bad reputation on this site, we are being impersonated.

The more you know

u checkout hulu or hbonow yet?

r they still working?

lmk if you need a reup
Old 12-07-2016, 05:55 PM   #14
Bosnian Sajo
Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuzzy
u checkout hulu or hbonow yet?

r they still working?

lmk if you need a reup

Actually I do need a reup, thanks for asking. I never saved either of the accounts, I figured the thread wouldn't get deleted
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 05:56 PM   #15
knicksman
3-time NBA All-Star

If kobe is jordan, lebron is wilt. They may viewed as equal but you can never disrespect jordan like you can with wilt
knicksman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: