Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: LeBron is one of Anthony Davis's first mentors

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    Next step: Davis wears a headband and lowers it to cover his brow.
    ^ I also forgot to mention leBRONZE probably showed AD a couple of FLOP moves during the Olympics

Local High School Star Combat Wombat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    Here comes ISH very own low IQ dipshit. Try adding something other than a smilie once in a while, you simple idiot.

Then Jeff may give you that gold star on your chart.

Learning to shoot layups

Contrived story. I'm sure all the pros on the US team gave him advice, and he was only being asked about LeBron. And what exactly does LBJ know about professionalism?

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    How does this make him a lbj stan, OP is one of the few actual heat fans on ish.
    He likes to pretend he is like most of the April 2013 posters.

Guess you weren't around last year when OP was riding Lebrons dick like Seabiscuit.

Is LeBron* any good? Can the Pelicans get him?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by FaceBack
    Contrived story. I'm sure all the pros on the US team gave him advice, and he was only being asked about LeBron. And what exactly does LBJ know about professionalism?
    Truth. After the Heat/Pelicans game the reporter bitch was like "We saw you and LeBron hugging after the game, what did you guys say to eachother?" And he just said "We said good game." And then the reporter bitch awkwardly stood there.

The **** kind of answer you want *****?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Truth. After the Heat/Pelicans game the reporter bitch was like "We saw you and LeBron hugging after the game, what did you guys say to eachother?" And he just said "We said good game." And then the reporter bitch awkwardly stood there.

The **** kind of answer you want *****?

She probably wanted to hear leBRONZE say to AD "Ill meet you in the shower and suck u off"

Quote Originally Posted by Combat Wombat

And this Jizz magician claims he's not a Lebron stan.
    this dude is such a ******. always accuses people with some pathetic ass vocabulary trying to be funny. do you add any sort of basketball discussion to this nba forum or just talk shit to people? get a life you pathetic loser.

Guess you weren't around last year when OP was riding Lebrons dick like Seabiscuit.
    Well I only found ish like a few months ago so I don't really know what he was sayin last year, but I've seen him trash lebron plenty of times and he doesn't try to make up bs excuses for him like most of his stans, and he seems to be a huge wade fan aswell so idk

What? LOL! I was blaming LeBron for each and every **** up. I only started praising him after the Heat won the chip Also, he's on the Heat. Why the **** would I not support him? Just because I like a player, who's playing for the Heat doesn't mean that I'm that players stan. ****ing retard.

Do you do post anything other than attacking other posters on this board? Stupid ignorant ******.

P.S. I'm more of a Wade stan.

Quote Originally Posted by Keno
    this dude is such a ******. always accuses people with some pathetic ass vocabulary trying to be funny. do you add any sort of basketball discussion to this nba forum or just talk shit to people? get a life you pathetic loser.

Your right. I should be more like you. I would have to dedicate 90% of my life on this forum and post over a thousand comments in less than 2 months, most of which would be troll posts. I would have to ride Lebrons dick and make it clear that it is my primary goal in life to one day fondle his nuts@ck in my mouth, just like you.

Difficult but achievable. I'll make an effort to try and fulfill the above so I can lead a exhilarating life identical to yours. [COLOR="White"]lol jks u no-life f@ggot[/COLOR]

Banned

Here comes ISH very own low IQ dipshit. Try adding something other than a smilie once in a while, you simple idiot.

Then Jeff may give you that gold star on your chart.
    Don't know who's alt you are but you stay stalking me you low life troll wtf kind of username is combat wombat
    Last edited by zoom17; 03-23-2014 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    Don't know who alt you are but you stay stalking me you low life troll wtf kind of username is combat wombat
    Actually, you post a smilie in every post you make

Learning to shoot layups

See this is what I hate about the current NBA. It's all buddy buddy. Back in the 80's it was all about rivalries. Now you invite each other after every game to grab a bite. Your ****ing enemy

I wish it was Davis knocking out Lebron in the game and end this friendly shit

LeBron must be a great mentor, he is so good those he mentors come back to beat him soon after