Default Improvement from Snell/McDermott/mirotic with new coach Hoiberg?

How much do you expect these guys to improve with more offensive creativity and steady minutes?

Mirotic could be scary good with a proper offense run for him.

Thoughts on each player?

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Improvement from Snell/McDermott/mirotic with new coach Hoiberg?

Nah fam.

Maybe in a few years tho

Theyll all improve enough to still not be able to beat bron

Maybe they'll get 3 games off LeBron this year

Very high on Snell

What we've seen is what we'll get with Mirotic, which is still very good for his role

McDermott is a complete scrub

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    Very high on Snell

What we've seen is what we'll get with Mirotic, which is still very good for his role

I think McDermott can be another Kyke Korver.

I hope Mirotic improves and become a 17/7 guy.

Don't see a role for Snell.

Bulls are no heart losers blow it up

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Maybe they'll get 3 games off LeBron this year

Please O' merciful Lebron, release us from our prison

Perhaps he's in a generous mood this year with the whole help the kids with scholarships thing? We can hope

Very high on Snell

I saw flashes of what McDermott can do in the NBA. Hoiberg will find an offensive role for him. Perhaps an offensive spark off the bench?

He has more chance to thrive under Hoiberg. Anyone can look bad offensively under thibs.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    How much do you expect these guys to improve with more offensive creativity and steady minutes?

Mirotic could be scary good with a proper offense run for him.

Thoughts on each player?
    Don't know enough about Hoiberg, I sure hope he turns out to be a great coach.
    I just hope he didn't fit that nice looking, mild mannered personality template, oh he just looks like Steve Kerr, so, he'll be great.
    Vinny Del Negro, Scott Brooks, UCLA's Steve Alford also fits the bill too, and.....

Quote Originally Posted by tamaraw08
    Don't know enough about Hoiberg, I sure hope he turns out to be a great coach.
    I just hope he didn't fit that nice looking, mild mannered personality template, oh he just looks like Steve Kerr, so, he'll be great.
    Vinny Del Negro, Scott Brooks, UCLA's Steve Alford also fits the bill too, and.....

Yeah good point.

Please not another vinny del negro

After watching 5 years of thibs predictable and often embarassing offense, it will be refreshing to see some offensive plays out there.

Just be nice to see the players not look so damn mechanical. We need to run the ball more IMO. That might require a trade or two to get the right personel

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Very high on Snell

I like Snell, but I think McDermott will end up being better..maybe not right now but overall.

Snell: had some good plays last season, I think his offense will improve, defense is already quit good

McDermott: Not sure about him, we haven't seen that much

mirotic: crazy potential, had some very good games but is way to inconsistent. I hope this'll improve with a better offensive Coach.