Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
       

Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 15-16 Post Game Thread

well, at least the nets showed some life the last two games. hopefully the warriors don't massacre them too badly next game.

flash back to the good ol' days:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    hey shade are you aware that?

1) it's a very long season

2) the lottery is called the lottery for a reason
    I'm only kidding around

So far, the problem with your team is, you have the talent to succeed, but it seems that your guys can't play the 48 minutes. First half, Nets are in the game, second half, turns to shit. What's up with that?

Also, Joe Johnson needs to go. I was an advocate of them trading him to the Cavs during the offseason. You guys make room for young talent like RHJ to play more, as a Celtics fan, it could take a hit on your team short-term (now, I'm not so sure of that), and you actually get some value for him. Now? That ship has sailed and sunk.
    Last edited by Shade8780; 11-14-2015 at 08:34 AM.

   

we'll see. hopefully RHJ soaks up more of joe's minutes as the season goes on, while joe's shot settles down at the same time.

considering joe's only a year+ from being the nets best player, it's hard to think he can't at least be a decent 6th man sooner rather than later.

then you have a playoff bound team that suddenly needs a decent scorer at the trade deadline and/or a team that wants to dump some bad contracts and send some draft picks...

Banned

we'll see. hopefully RHJ soaks up more of joe's minutes as the season goes on, while joe's shot settles down at the same time.

considering joe's only a year+ from being the nets best player, it's hard to think he can't at least be a decent 6th man sooner rather than later.

then you have a playoff bound team that suddenly needs a decent scorer at the trade deadline and/or a team that wants to dump some bad contracts and send some draft picks...

Could have been Cleveland is all I'm saying!

Beat the Hawks and then lose to the hornets. I love it

   

Quote Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
    Beat the Hawks and then lose to the hornets. I love it
    back end of a B2B!

hopefully my equipment is not out of order, but sensors are still detecting not so much a horrible team as a good group of guys who needed extra time to come together... which they seem to be doing.

back end of a B2B!

hopefully my equipment is not out of order, but sensors are still detecting not so much a horrible team as a good group of guys who needed extra time to come together... which they seem to be doing.
    I would say that's true but the hornets were also on a back end of a back to back :/

The nets don't have to be this bad! They have a lot more talent than the 12-70 nets.

   

these last seven games have been encouraging:

a 3-4 record, beating top teams in houston, atlanta and boston while taking the mighty champs to OT...

the development of new players such as larkin, robinson and RHJ...

brook and thad being a rock in the front court...

and all while joe johnson and and bogs have been struggling...

Hope my fellow nets fans had a great thanksgiving

RHJ out indefinitely. Our team is cursed guys.

   

yeah, seems like we've been through this many times before.

RJ's game blows up, then he gets undercut by chauncey billups, tearing ligaments in his wrist (and maybe ankles)... krstic blowing up and then getting injured IIRC... the nets making a STRONG push towards the finals, then kidd's knee falls apart just as they've almost finished the eventual champion detroit pistons in the conference finals... and of course lopez breaking his foot a couple of times.

RHJ was already the core of the defense and an X-factor on O... absolutely crucial to the team along with lopez and young.

Bojan put up a nice game as the starter tonight and Johnson had a solid game too. Glad to see them two having some success.. Though Marcus Thornton and Corey Brewer went off on them wow..

Quote Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
    Bojan put up a nice game as the starter tonight and Johnson had a solid game too. Glad to see them two having some success.. Though Marcus Thornton and Corey Brewer went off on them wow..
    Feel like since we didn't resign Thornton, he's been having good games against us.

Quote Originally Posted by MTing
    Feel like since we didn't resign Thornton, he's been having good games against us.
    Actually he was traded in a 3 team trade to the Celtics. Nets got Jarrett Jack and Sergey Karasev

   

dang... bargnani looks like he's reacting to something that happened several minutes earlier:
    https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/I8k...-8997425.0.jpg