Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Mario Chalmers on Lebron Ball

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    He was so terrible in the playoffs and finals last year. And Gibson was a better player than him.
    Quit acting like you're a Cavs fan.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Had quite enough of your one lined troll to get a reaction comments. Simply not needed.

Good Riddance. That guy is a terrible gimmick account.

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    Quit acting like you're a Cavs fan.

I am a Lebron fan. And I am just telling the truth. Chalmers was so F*cking inconsistent. That's why Cole earned more playing time than him in the playoffs.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    So please enlighten me, what are Chalmers "strengths?"
    You'd have to ask Chalmers how exactly he feels his game will expand without Lebron.. he did say he expects to do better w/out Lebron though.

But with Wade it's obvious... Wade is an on-ball player... So Lebron should get his 40 or 50... oh wait... i mean 28ppg playing primarily off-ball, instead of primarily on-ball.
    Last edited by 3ball; 09-17-2014 at 08:14 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Actually, Chalmers probably just wants to handle the ball more and not be primarily a floor-spreader.

His athleticism is a little underrated and he probably feels he will have a chance to playmake more with Lebron having jumped ship again.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    So are you saying Dwyane Wade isnt a good enough player to adjust his game?

The link you showed just told me that the Heat are better without Wade since he cant shoot nothing else
    Wade changed his game entirely. There is absolutely no way Lebron could play Wade's game the last 2-3 years and not look like a lost puppy. Dude's off ball game consists of the occasional post move and standing in the corner

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Actually, Chalmers probably just wants to handle the ball more and not be primarily a floor-spreader.

His athleticism is a little underrated and he probably feels he will have a chance to playmake more with Lebron having jumped ship again.
    1. Is Chalmers capable of drawing double teams and getting teammates open shots on a consistent basis?
    2. Is Chalmers a good enough 1 on 1 player to take his man of the dribble and always be a threat to score?

If the answer isn't a resounding yes for both, why should he be allowed to handle the ball more? Please educate me oh knowledgeable one.

How is him saying "I felt like this year, we all just took too much of a back seat in the Finals." a shot at LeBron ball?
    They TOOK the back seat, the didn't get put there. This happens when you play with one of the worlds best players... others get complacent and expect the superstar to carry them.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenith
    How is him saying "I felt like this year, we all just took too much of a back seat in the Finals." a shot at LeBron ball?
    They TOOK the back seat, the didn't get put there. This happens when you play with one of the worlds best players... others get complacent and expect the superstar to carry them.
    It's because these idiots are desperate to find evidence that someone doesn't like playing with Lebron. Pretty sad that this article, in which Chalmers never even mentions Lebron, is the closest thing they can find.