Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2128293031323334 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    Young bear vs full grown tiger. LMAO, run kitty, run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqiGN7FbtFs

Spot on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBfjMfnIZ14

Like I said before ZAAAAAH, I don't see any special tactice the tiger used in the 1st video. Looked like your typical tiger fighting style.

P.S. the tiger submits to the bear even before he runs away like a little cowardly tiger.
    LOL You still yappin here with your Youtube Clips?

Again Youtube Clip from a 1970 Movie I have watched. That Tiger has been Caged all his life.

They also Tranquilized the Tiger at the end for the Movie. The Bear and the Tiger was not even really Fighting, you are so gullible. No Wonder you rely on your knowledge from these useless youtube clips.

Caged Tiger and Wild Tiger are ****en DIFFERENT
    All the Clips you have shown me are things I already watched 2+ years ago. Nothing new.

If you dont understand that, you have no Logic what so ever and think Sheer Strength and Power will win every fight.

Again I love bears and its close not like how you think, like a dumb ass that thinks Tigers have no chance when they are Built to take down bigger animals for Centuries.

Wild Tigers gain fighting/hunting instincts TO KILL, Wild Bears in the other hand dont fight as much they are just Hungry so if they have to kill for Food thats the only reason. Bears do not carry the same Traits as Tigers do even if they are both from the Wild.

You are a 7th grader who thinks Strength is everything.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ZaaaaaH
    LOL You still yappin here with your Youtube Clips?

Again Youtube Clip from a 1970 Movie I have watched. That Tiger has been Caged all his life.

They also Tranquilized the Tiger at the end for the Movie. The Bear and the Tiger was not even really Fighting, you are so gullible. No Wonder you rely on your knowledge from these useless youtube clips.

Caged Tiger and Wild Tiger are ****en DIFFERENT
    All the Clips you have shown me are things I already watched 2+ years ago. Nothing new.

If you dont understand that, you have no Logic what so ever and think Sheer Strength and Power will win every fight.

Again I love bears and its close not like how you think, like a dumb ass that thinks Tigers have no chance when they are Built to take down bigger animals for Centuries.

Wild Tigers gain fighting/hunting instincts TO KILL, Wild Bears in the other hand dont fight as much they are just Hungry so if they have to kill for Food thats the only reason. Bears do not carry the same Traits as Tigers do even if they are both from the Wild.

You are a 7th grader who thinks Strength is everything.
    Blah, blah, blah, bear wins. Get over it.

Oh, I'm sorry, bears must gain fighting/hunting instincts to cuddle and hug.

No one said strength is everything. In terms of tiger vs bear. It's a MAJOR factor. As evidenced by the video I just showed you. I didn't see any ninja like stealth used on that bear. I saw a tiger fight like a tiger.

I love how you keep saying tigers are built to take down bigger animals. Yes, in terms of hunting. Not fighting. Which is why I posted the video of the tiger failing on his ambush attack on the water buffalo. Guess what happened? It ran away, just like the tiger ran away from the bear in the other video I posted.

Nope. I've never seen a bear take down a moose or carribou before. Those things are tiny.

Period.
    Last edited by tikay0; 03-21-2013 at 12:21 AM.

Banned

LOL OWNED!

You did the same thing as Number6

GTFO here.

Banned

LOL OWNED!

You did the same thing as Number6

GTFO here.
    Check my edit. I didn't want to respond because what you said was retarded. I decided to respond anyways, because I figured this is the response you'd give.

I've given you actual video evidence of how a bear/tiger fight would go down. I even gave video evidence of how bears and tigers fight.

What have you done? Oh that's right, spewed some ol BS that you read on Wiki or some shit.

"LOL OWNED!" Woah there cowboy. Don't get too excited.

Banned

And what's with you criticizing me on finding actual footage on youtube?

I'm sure you get your animal fighting knowledge hands on from an animal fighting expert.

Banned

Oh, I'm sorry, bears must gain fighting/hunting instincts to cuddle and hug.

No one said strength is everything. In terms of tiger vs bear. It's a MAJOR factor. As evidenced by the video I just showed you. I didn't see any ninja like stealth used on that bear. I saw a tiger fight like a tiger.

Period.

Do you not read or you just in denial, I raped you so bad in this Debate?

THOSE ARE CAGED TIGERS DUMB ASS !?

Is that Big enough?

Let me put it in a simple Logic where you can understand.

We have LeBron James with Physical specimen Like the Bear. Strong, Fast,BIG.

We have Michael Jordan who is not big as LeBron James but for Some reason we all know that MJ was the better player. WHY?

[COLOR="Red"]ITS ****EN KILLER INSTINCT !!![/COLOR]

Tigers have instincts to KILL Bears Dont. You that retarded?

Again Im not saying Bears cant win but most of the time in the Wild Tiger will come out on top.

Banned

And what's with you criticizing me on finding actual footage on youtube?

I'm sure you get your animal fighting knowledge hands on from an animal fighting expert.
    All the Clips you show are Fan base BS. How can you not see that? Even the comments below tell you these things.

Some of these stuff are common sense when you ACTUALLY done studies about these Animals instead of jumping on Youtube/Google and trying to take the quick way out.

You should of moved on and not call me out.

Banned

Do you not read or you just in denial, I raped you so bad in this Debate?
    Sure you did.

THOSE ARE CAGED TIGERS DUMB ASS !?
    That was still a tiger vs a bear. There is no video footage of a tiger vs bear besides that. Show me some other video footage of them fighting. So basically, that's all we have to go by, wouldn't ya say?

Let me put it in a simple Logic where you can understand.
    We have LeBron James with Physical specimen Like the Bear. Strong, Fast,BIG.

We have Michael Jordan who is not big as LeBron James but for Some reason we all know that MJ was the better player. WHY?
    "Let me put it in a simple logic". Is that even a correct sentence?

No. Let me put it into simpler terms. A bear does not equal Lebron. A bear equals a bear. A tiger does not equal MJ. A tiger equals a tiger.

If you really want to carry out this fantasy, then let me put up a better analogy. A bear equals a giant grappler with extreme swiping power, and claws and teeth. A bear equals George Foreman if he was a master grappler with claws, and sharp teeth.

A tiger equals a less sturdy version of the same thing, with a bit less power, and bit more speed.

The telling difference would be their durability, and ability to take pain, and punishment.

[COLOR="Red"]ITS ****EN KILLER INSTINCT !!![/COLOR]

Tigers have instincts to KILL Bears Dont. You that retarded?
    Just read that back to yourself, and realize how dumb that sounds.

Again Im not saying Bears cant win but most of the time in the Wild Tiger will come out on top.
    Yes. Against a small, black bear, I have no doubts it would win. Not against a full grown male, brown bear. Or if the bear isn't sick, in hibernation, which is most of the tiger's kills, when bears are hibernating. Or a bear cub. Yes, that I can agree with.
    Last edited by tikay0; 03-21-2013 at 12:40 AM.

Banned

All the Clips you show are Fan base BS. How can you not see that? Even the comments below tell you these things.

Some of these stuff are common sense when you ACTUALLY done studies about these Animals instead of jumping on Youtube/Google and trying to take the quick way out.

You should of moved on and not call me out.
    So you're the only that's studied animals, and I'm the one just googling away?

Not to sound like an animal geek, but I love researching this type of stuff, and I love researching about animals. I do it all the time.

The point of posting videos, is so you can see with your very own eyes, how animals operate. I'm not going to post some article that I've read a thousand times, knowing you're not going to read it, because of your lack of reading comprehension.

Banned

Sure you did.

That was still a tiger vs a bear. There is no video footage of a tiger vs bear besides that. Show me some other video footage of them fighting. So basically, that's all we have to go by, wouldn't ya say?

"Let me put it in a simple logic". Is that even a correct sentence?

No. Let me put it into simpler terms. A bear does not equal Lebron. A bear equals a bear. A tiger does not equal MJ. A tiger equals a tiger.

If you really want to carry out this fantasy, then let me put up a better analogy. A bear equals a giant grappler with extreme swiping power, and claws and teeth. A bear equals George Foreman if he was a master grappler with claws, and sharp teeth.

A tiger equals a less sturdy version of the same thing, with a bit less power, and bit more speed.

The telling difference would be their durability, and ability to take pain, and punishment.

Just read that back to yourself, and realize how dumb that sounds.

Yes. Against a small, black bear, I have no doubts it would win. Not against a full grown male, brown bear. Or if the bear isn't sick, in hibernation, which is most of the tiger's kills, when bears are hibernating. Or a bear cub. Yes, that I can agree with.

No doubt about it you are 7th Grade.

I cant argue someone who thinks Physical Features is everything.

LOL George Foreman with Grappling skills. WOW amazing comeback

Banned

No doubt about it you are 7th Grade.

I cant argue someone who thinks Physical Features is everything.

LOL George Foreman with Grappling skills. WOW amazing comeback
    Says the guy that compared a bear and a tiger to Lebron and MJ.

Banned

So you're the only that's studied animals, and I'm the one just googling away?

Not to sound like an animal geek, but I love researching this type of stuff, and I love researching about animals. I do it all the time.

The point of posting videos, is so you can see with your very own eyes, how animals operate. I'm not going to post some article that I've read a thousand times, knowing you're not going to read it, because of your lack of reading comprehension.

But you are.

What did I say about ur Youtube videos. I have watched all those Before you have and I even went out of my way to explain WTF is going on within those clips.

Keep on searching you will never find a legit article about it because they dont live in the same environment.

Banned

Says the guy that compared a bear and a tiger to Lebron and MJ.

And you totally ignore what Killer instinct is cuz you just got owned and moved on to ****en GEORGE FOREMAN with grappling skills.

Banned

But you are.

What did I say about ur Youtube videos. [FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="DarkRed"]I have watched all those Before you have and I even went out of my way to explain WTF is going on within those clips.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Keep on searching you will never find a legit article about it because they dont live in the same environment.
    I'm sure you have buddy.