Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: By the end of their careers, LBJ will be best SF ever, Wade 2nd best SG ever

Wade needs to work on his mid-game to pass up Kobe. He's not going to have that blinding speed for too many more years, and he's pretty heavily reliant on it.

Kobe & Jordan both developed their game to compensate for aging, I haven't seen that progression so much with Wade.

Default Re: By the end of their careers, LBJ will be best SF ever, Wade 2nd best SG ever

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Neat. Now give me some winning Lotto numbers, Nostradamus.
    2012?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
    If LeBron wins a couple of rings, he surpasses Bird.
    No, Lebron really isn't better at anything except being possibly the most athletic wing player ever. Bird's 100 times more skilled scorer, just a plain better scorer, much better rebounder, a better passer, and at least an equal defender up until this year. He was actually a similar defender in that he struggled 1 on 1 but was pretty great as a team defender.

Larry Bird > LBJ.

Quote Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
    negged

Quote Originally Posted by JrueHoliday11
    hey are you new here? Never seen you posting here before

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KG5MVP
    Lebron's 2009 and 2010 season stats are pretty close to Michael Jordan-esque, which makes them godly.

Wade's 2008-2009 season was pretty crazy too.
    I see so someone becomes a great SG based on a one year performance. Save me your pennies.

Wade has only scored 30 points once in his career! ONCE! and that's worth being the second best SG?

He's not even close. Prime T-mac > D-Wade

50+ Point Games:

Micheal Jordan: 30
    Kobe Bryant: [COLOR="Green"]24[/COLOR]
    Lebron James: 8
    Dwyane Wade: [COLOR="Red"]3[/COLOR]

hey are you new here? Never seen you posting here before
    yea im new,

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by KG5MVP
    Kobe has never dominated a finals series remotely close to Wade's 2006 finals

and if Wade wins more rings and finals MVP than Kobe, he will be better
    Wades 2006 Finals? U mean the one against the Dallas Mavericks? That Team that Kobe outscored in 3 quarters, Scored 62? Dropped 43 in Dallas on em, Averaged 43ppg against in 2006? Oh My!

Stop overrating the 2006 finals...DWade Averaged 16 FTA Per game He had back to back 20FTA games in games 5 & 6...When Wade got those 25 FTA he scored 43 points...When Kobe got 25FTA he scored 62 in 3 quarters And that is all.

Good college starter Nash-tastic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TonyJones
    He was Godly in the 2006 finals. That 4th quarter performance in game 7 was EPIC.
    There was no Game 7

Quote Originally Posted by Nash-tastic
    There was no Game 7
    yeah ahah i was thinking the same

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

If the heat win four rings but lebron is the more dominant player in all of them or more than half there's no way wade gets ranked higher than kobe. He doesn't even have an MVP award. He has no 1st team defensive selections. His resume just isnt even close. The chances of this happening are slim to none.

More interestingly, if kobe leads the lakers to the finals again this year and plays extremely well like he did last year throughout the playoffs (29/5+/5+ on 45+%) and they win...he'll move up in everyone's GOAT list even more

yea im new,
    welcome

Jrue Holiday cool

BTW I am OnceInADECADE aka 8BeastlyXOIAD aka the biggest Beasley homer in the world

Nice to meet you

welcome

Jrue Holiday cool

BTW I am OnceInADECADE aka 8BeastlyXOIAD aka the biggest Beasley homer in the world

Nice to meet you
    Haha, awesome. I'm a huge Holiday/UCLA fan

nice to meet you too and nice avatar

Banned

Haha, awesome. I'm a huge Holiday/UCLA fan

nice to meet you too and nice avatar
    He and DirkNowitzki41 has the hottest avy here. Hot girls in their rep jersey?!?!