Great Work

Default Re: The history of Kobe haters on ISH

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    bla bla

1k posts in a week

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    You remember my old pro!!!
    Of course!!! We been in these boards for years! Miss the old Fam thread days.

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    Knoe and Loki. Those two...

They'd comb through 10 years worth of box scores to find one quarter in one game that fit an argument. Loki would debate for 24 hours over one tenth of a percentage point to degrade Kobe's game.

Knoe that guy had ISH on RSS or something I actually can't remember him posting in a thread that isn't about Kobe. He'd be gone for a week but as soon as a Kobe thread popped up BAM he was online in 30 seconds

BUT I'll give them credit, they stuck to it and even if their arguments were rooted in their hate for Kobe and they had to twist some facts or ignore some others they did it with some sense of style. Not like the idiots like that Ghengis guy or the host of brain dead kids now who just spout nonsense.
    gts!!!

Respect to the king!! Lol
    U and SoCal still come on here?

And I agree with ya fully. Seem like the haters just get dumber and dumber.

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by winwin
    1k posts in a week

Beyond fail when one is posting that much

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee

First off, me a Kobe hater? Nah, just his stans drive me insane with their stupidity. Proving us wrong? As a Heat fan Kobe isn't proving shit wrong. LeBron and Wade have been owning him.
    You are softer than wet tissue if you let anonymous people get under your skin over anything much less basketball players.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    You're one of the biggest Kobe d**ks**kers on this forum

A list should be made for guys like you who support Kobe before the team...

9empire, alphawolf, you, kobe143 are unbearable with the way they defend kobe on everything, its sad

From my memory, Knoeitawl had some very good posts...Reason why alot the Lakers/KObe fans remember him is because he hit the negative truth on Kobe a lot of the time. Sure, he dispised Kobe, does that make his opinion any less relevant? My problem is with the Kobe fans who don't ever speak negative of Kobe, like some kind of worship thing, i dont know. I find it ridiculous how a poster can say a few bad things about kobe, but also say some positive things, yet they get blackballed and accused of being a hater or negged accordingly.
    Yes please add me onto the list of the great clueless poster Poido123. Just the fact that you even think Knoeitawl had any good posts pretty much makes your opinion irrelevant. According to the great knowledgeable poster Poido123 if you're not blaming Kobe for every Lakers loss or giving his teammates credit for every single win you're a Kobe d!ckrider I'm still waiting for you to say which team you follow or are you always gonna just talk about Kobe like some obsessed fan boy.

Phong is the greatest hater to ever grace these boards. Hater of LBJ that is. Guy use to make Pauk so mad lol!

I made this thread because I wanted to show these new kids on these boards that everything that has been said anti Kobe wise has been said and it reparative.

End of the day Kobe is a great player one of the best I have seen and I been watching since the 80's. you can hate him but if you love the game you got respect him. Yes there are some annoying Kobe fanatics just like there are annoying LeBron and Jordan fans. But that comes with the territory.

Respect the greats.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    I made this thread because I wanted to show these new kids on these boards that everything that has been said anti Kobe wise has been said and it reparative.

End of the day Kobe is a great player one of the best I have seen and I been watching since the 80's. you can hate him but if you love the game you got respect him. Yes there are some annoying Kobe fanatics just like there are annoying LeBron and Jordan fans. But that comes with the territory.

Respect the greats.
    Your words are falling of deaf ears. I swear these kids are retarded.

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

gts & crisoner sighting!

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Yes please add me onto the list of the great clueless poster Poido123. Just the fact that you even think Knoeitawl had any good posts pretty much makes your opinion irrelevant. According to the great knowledgeable poster Poido123 if you're not blaming Kobe for every Lakers loss or giving his teammates credit for every single win you're a Kobe d!ckrider I'm still waiting for you to say which team you follow or are you always gonna just talk about Kobe like some obsessed fan boy.
    Well why wait and do some research yourself? Other posters on here know who I support, and you want to call me out for commenting about Kobe alot, yet your always in a thread defending him?

These forums get flooded with Kobe/Laker related threads, and alot of them you get Laker circlejerkers like yourself who defend Kobe and the Lakers over everything. I like to keep an even perspective out there, not just listen to the majority(which are laker fans on this site) and buy into what the media portrays Kobe to be along with all his disciples(yourself).

Tell me, what other threads are you in other than a Laker related one? Not many i bet. Only reason you want to ask me what team I support is so you can associate my team as the reason I dislike Kobe.

I want you to do a little activity, give a list of things that are negatives of Kobe. If you can't I'll know you blindly support anything that he does right or wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Well why wait and do some research yourself? Other posters on here know who I support, and you want to call me out for commenting about Kobe alot, yet your always in a thread defending him?

These forums get flooded with Kobe/Laker related threads, and alot of them you get Laker circlejerkers like yourself who defend Kobe and the Lakers over everything. I like to keep an even perspective out there, not just listen to the majority(which are laker fans on this site) and buy into what the media portrays Kobe to be along with all his disciples(yourself).

Tell me, what other threads are you in other than a Laker related one? Not many i bet. Only reason you want to ask me what team I support is so you can associate my team as the reason I dislike Kobe.

I want you to do a little activity, give a list of things that are negatives of Kobe. If you can't I'll know you blindly support anything that he does right or wrong.
    I've seen Lurker talk about other teams before, one I remember is involving the Toronto Raptors, my favourite team. We've had a good conversation about a possible trade that could help turnaround the Raptors fortunes involving DeMarcus Cousins and Tyreke Evans potentially coming to the Raptors (instead, we got Rudy Gay. Also, we share the same hatred for Bryan Colangelo and had his hard on for Andrea Bargnani..

@ Lurker - poido's a Bulls fan.

Poidio...

You would find a whole lot of Laker fans in Kobe/Laker threads because.... Drum roll please....we are Laker fans.

I told that to Knoe every time when he excused me of following him in to threads.

The question is...if you are not a Laker fan or you hate the man as much as he (Knoe and others) claimed they did and do....why are they in Kobe threads and making them?

It's the age old question he never would answer.

Hence the reason I always called Knoe a one trick pony.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    I've seen Lurker talk about other teams before, one I remember is involving the Toronto Raptors, my favourite team. We've had a good conversation about a possible trade that could help turnaround the Raptors fortunes involving DeMarcus Cousins and Tyreke Evans potentially coming to the Raptors (instead, we got Rudy Gay. Also, we share the same hatred for Bryan Colangelo and had his hard on for Andrea Bargnani..

@ Lurker - poido's a Bulls fan.
    I think I could rephrase, what Laker related thread is Lurker NOT in

On a side note, to you for supporting a team that is not one of the big market teams. Yes I do support the Bulls, but I do sympathise with you on the boneheadedness of management and the decisions they make. ie trading Aldridge for Tyrus thomas, signing ben wallace on the backend of his career, and signing boozer to that contract just to name a few. Well I stand corrected, he has posted in another thread, he doesnt have his head completely up his... Anyways, the key to small market teams doing well is a good management and unfortunately the raptors lack that. The other big disadvantage is they have a lower payroll and a city that doesnt normally attract big time players. Hopefully Valenciunus and Terrence Ross can help form a good core for you guys and Colangelo gets outta there.