Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: If you're not sold on Jonas Valanciunas after watching this, you're on CRACK

He's the biggest guy on the court and didn't impress me all that much tbh.

National High School Star

Default Re: If you're not sold on Jonas Valanciunas after watching this, you're on CRACK

He may be a good role-player in 6 years. Not worth it.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Who the f*ck is Splitter, dude???
    gotta love the expert with the big draft board not even knowing who an active nba baller is. What a ****ing fool

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G.O.A.T
    Watching that makes me want to stay away from him.

Way too stiff, no explosiveness, nice skill level at his age, but don't believe he's strong or quick enough to make multiple dribble post moves in the NBA.

Where did you get the idea that he was moving fluidly? Watching him run makes my knees hurt.

As for his defense, he looks like an old guy with a 3 or 4 inch height advantage on everyone playing a high level pick-up game. Not like Noah, to me anyway.
    Just my thoughts. Not super explosive, but I'm sure he is an elite athlete. Showed some hook shots, but no J?

He runs well for a 7 footers, but not nearly as well as Anthony Randolph. If I wanted an euro big, I think Kanter is a better choice.

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Bump one. Just one.
    Do you really want me to bump the Reggis Bush thread coming out of college?? That's probably one of the top exhibitions any poster in the history of the net has ever put on.

I was on my A game then.

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    Seems to me like hes skinny and lacks athletic ability, strength, shooting touch, handles, finishing around around the rim, lateral quickness, hand eye coordination, general quickness, post up game, hops, power, any kind of moves, shot blocking, rebounding, blackness.
    Everything in bold is an outrageous lie.

Try harder.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

I just watched Splitter on Youtube and in 10 seconds I could tell the guy is no where near Valanciunas ceiling.

C'mon dude... kill dat.
    yep, I hear that topsecret Youtube website is where all the top scouts get their film.

NBA rookie of the year

For such a skinny guy, he seems like kind of a plodder. Stiff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dbrog
    ahahaha. I rest my case. Anyway, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swj7Nx_uxlA 6-11 dude looking like a guard out there and yet in the NBA, 6 and 4 in 16 minutes.
    Jonas is a 6'11 "dude" who plays like he's 6-11.

F*ck outta here with this garbage comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    dude is going to be garbage and so is the duke pg.. Duke players and especially their Pgs are always overrated... I would trade at least one of those picks for a sure thing in the NBA... Mr Gay is a sure thing and maybe you could pick up a solid pt guard with the 4th pick.. Or another big guy that can defend.. Bigs that can defend and rebound are going to help win titles.. Anything else is eye candy..
    Me > You

This has been proven over and over again.

Take that wack talk elsewhere.

He grades out higher on my board than either of them.
    lol

Banned

Me > You

This has been proven over and over again.

Take that wack talk elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    They say he lacks hops tho.

That was swag there. Dude 18 punching on grown men.

I'm hearing after my n*gga Jonas punched on dude, he asked him if he could borrow his ID to get in the club later.

Dirty.