Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: ISH ~ Video Games Lounge

Finished AC II today. Great game. Was planning on just skipping Brotherhood, Revelations and III and going straight to IV but the ending of II wants me to finish the Ezio trilogy, and then after that I might as well just play III.

Right now though, I think I'm gonna play the Uncharteds and then get back to the ACs.

Don't play III. It's mostly garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Finished AC II today. Great game. Was planning on just skipping Brotherhood, Revelations and III and going straight to IV but the ending of II wants me to finish the Ezio trilogy, and then after that I might as well just play III.

Right now though, I think I'm gonna play the Uncharteds and then get back to the ACs.
    Brotherhood is great. Skip the racing side quests they a bitch.

Brotherhood is probably the most diverse game play wise. It's easily better than Revelations, III, and even IV.

Banned

Just finished fire emblem awakening on 3ds. Must play for anyone with a 3ds. I'd say it's one of the best games I've played in a long time.

Home of the 16

I like the part where you max out your assassins. And then you call them to help you out when you're in trouble. Yeah, hardwork pays off.

Right now, mostly playing Black Flag, I've been playing it whenever I had time. It's pretty chill, sailing is getting boring though & my interest of playing it continues to drop down. I might sell it. It's good at first, but the gameplay starts to become dull. I guess GTA V really raised the bar, & now Watch Dogs will be the one closest to it, or maybe even better.

Banned

I dont know how Im gonna fit in new PS4 games this year like inFamous, Watch Dogs and Destiny this year with all the older games I want to play.

Banned

started uncharted drake's fortune yesterday, just finished it today since i'm sick from school probably the fastest i've ever gone through a game. was really good though. i think i'll start among thieves later on today or tomorrow. pretty excited when the first is supposed to be the worst, yet it was a great game.

started uncharted drake's fortune yesterday, just finished it today since i'm sick from school probably the fastest i've ever gone through a game. was really good though. i think i'll start among thieves later on today or tomorrow. pretty excited when the first is supposed to be the worst, yet it was a great game.
    Among Thieves was my favorite, way too much repetitive hand-to-hand combat in Drake's Deception.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    Among Thieves was my favorite, way too much repetitive hand-to-hand combat in Drake's Deception.
    yeah, there was guards in nearly every ****ing room. only thing i didnt like about it.

decided to move on to assassin's creed: brotherhood instead of among thieves. shouldn't take me too long and i felt switching between both series' every game would be better.

National High School Star

Did anyone here finish MGS Snake Eater?

That game was epic, and the boss battles were amazing. If you never played the battle with 'The End' You're missing out.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Don't play III. It's mostly garbage.

that's not true. it's more or less the same as any AC Game i've ever played. It was just really hyped up and disappointed people because a lot of the new elements in the game like hunting don't matter at all. People say they had frame rate or other technical graphics issues with the game but I didn't notice any.

It's still a good game if you are a fan of the series and can probably be purchased for under 20 bucks.

Home of the 16

I seriously can't wait for Watch Dogs. Been bored out of my mind playing 2k or AC: BF.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ai2death
    Did anyone here finish MGS Snake Eater?

That game was epic, and the boss battles were amazing. If you never played the battle with 'The End' You're missing out.
    I think a lot of ISHers have completed Snake Eater. I agree, the fight with The End was a little frustrating, but epic at the same time. I also just completed MGS4 and MGS5: Ground Zeroes. Can't wait for MGS5:Phantom Pain.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    that's not true. it's more or less the same as any AC Game i've ever played. It was just really hyped up and disappointed people because a lot of the new elements in the game like hunting don't matter at all. People say they had frame rate or other technical graphics issues with the game but I didn't notice any.

It's still a good game if you are a fan of the series and can probably be purchased for under 20 bucks.
    Yeah it gets a lot of hate from fans, including myself, but it's not a bad game by any means. It just didn't match the hype and Connor wasn't as good of a character as the first two Assassins for most people.