Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Kobe Bryant would be purchasing Michael Jordan's Massive Home in Highland Park

Yeah........ this is too much. He just took it to a whole new level.

College superstar

Default Re: Kobe Bryant would be purchasing Michael Jordan's Massive Home in Highland Park

Why does the media feel the need to let us in on every little facet of Kobe's life?

Intelligent fan

Just because it's reported, it doesn't mean it's true......

Quote Originally Posted by DatZNasty
    Why does the media feel the need to let us in on every little facet of Kobe's life?

It must be those Chicago Journalist still dreaming of landing Kobe Bryant via multiple players trade as an early Christmas Gift in Chicago.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe Bryant would be purchasing Michael Jordan's Home in Highland Park

Quote Originally Posted by new noise
    And the borderline-creepy Jordan fixation continues. Why doesn't he just head to Charlotte where he can be MJ with MJ?
    That will follow a couple retirements and brief stints with the Wizards and playing baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    Im just waiting for the day he changes his legal name to Michael
    Nope he would just go around making eveyone call him mike cus that was his uncles name and when he was young everyone used to talk abotu how similar he used to look to his uncle and thus started calling him mike.

Blu Ray

I bet he religiously wears Hanes, too.

Reminds me of this movie. Ironic since they're black males, but you get the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl

Reminds me of this movie. Ironic since they're black males, but you get the point.

LOL...that movie's crazy

Good college starter Noob Saibot's Avatar

Kobe might as well dump his wife and hit up Jordan's ex so his life can be more complete.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by DLeagueWannabe
    I co-sign this powerful post...

But might I add, What's wrong with thinking that way?

Sh*t, I thought that way in highschool too, do you guys hate me now?
    no because youre not a great NBA basketball player.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldrunko247
    Nothing wrong with that. Kobe is just too arrogant to admit it. He claims Magic was his all time favorite player growing up yet he plays nothing, I mean nothing like Magic. No similarities whatsoever yet his mannerisms and his style is all derived from Jordan's style even down to the way they talk, lick their lips, etc. Phil even called Kobe out about in his book. It's not just a coincidence. Nothing wrong with it all but to pretend you're above it when it's pretty clear to anyone with half a brain what's going on here.
    Uh, yeah there is. It's one thing to look up to a player and try to pattern your game from him, it's another to try to become his twin.

Also, you left out that on his sports century they talked to his ex girlfriend who said that he would constantly want to stay home and watch Bulls games or his friends that said he used to wear out Come Fly With Me.

Uh, yeah there is. It's one thing to look up to a player and try to pattern your game from him, it's another to try to become his twin.

Also, you left out that on his sports century they talked to his ex girlfriend who said that he would constantly want to stay home and watch Bulls games or his friends that said he used to wear out Come Fly With Me.
    So Did I...Am I crazy? lol

Good college starter Eldrunko247's Avatar

Nothing wrong with it at all "but".......Anyhow, I think the overwhelming consensus is that Kobe is a strange fella.

Good High School Starter

Default Re: Kobe Bryant would be purchasing Michael Jordan's Home in Highland Park

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Charlotte is not a great basketball destination
    You know -NOTHING-. Charlotte is not a great basketball destination? Hello? UNC? Duke? Hello? It's not a great NBA destination, but those people BLEED Carolina and Blue Devil blue.

But, you wouldn't know about that, would you?