Talking * Official Team USA Basketball Thread for 2019 FIBA World Cup *- Bosnian Sajo Edition

Just some Xing Ping Wing style commentary on quotes and current articles, don't mind me but feel free to be enlightened and/or contribute.

[quote]Phoenix Suns point guard Ricky Rubio is now the all-time leader for assists in FIBA World Cup play, passing Pablo Prigioni

Default Re: * Official Team USA Basketball Thread for 2019 FIBA World Cup *- Bosnian Sajo Edition

Luis Scola scored 20 points, Facundo Campazzo finished with 18 points and 12 assists and Argentina earned its first trip to the World Cup semifinals in 13 years by ousting Serbia 97-87 in a quarterfinal matchup on Tuesday.

Totally expected, totally saw this coming. #dope

https://www.nba.com/article/2019/09/...na-tops-serbia

Default Re: * Official Team USA Basketball Thread for 2019 FIBA World Cup *- Bosnian Sajo Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Scola
    “It just bothers me that people keep talking about miracle, keep talking about surprise, keep talking about nobody believing,” Scola said. “I’ll tell you, there were 22 people that believed for the last two months that we were going to be here. That’s all we need, just 22. We’ve got them and this is far from a miracle.”

TALK THAT SHIT, SCOLA! That shit was gg2ez.

Bosnian

Team USA

Quote Originally Posted by Nemanja Bjelica
    “We put a lot of work in this summer,” Bjelica said. “It’s rock hard, my dick is. But this is basketball. There are more important things.”

I mean this guy Bjelica is all over the place. Thanks for sharing some insight into your "field of play", but there is a time and place, squirt.

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh
    Bosnian

Team USA

Born. And. Raised.

Lambruh, feel free to chime in! Your opinion is valued here, I believe you have the key characteristics to excel in the Xang Pang Wang posting style! It'll be a hit and a hoot.

Quote Originally Posted by 格雷格波波维奇
    “我们很高兴我们有资格参加奥运会,”美国教练格雷格波波维奇表示,他将在明年夏天带领美国人前 往东京。 “这是排位赛的新情况,你不想每年都这样做。这是一个非常大的问题。”

真实而真实!是的团队

This is a wayyyyy more enjoyable thread. That Xiang Pang shit is disturbing and creeps me away.

Yikes

Oh well, atleast OP can still root for my Lakers all the way from Bosnia

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh
    Yikes

Oh well, atleast OP can still root for my Lakers all the way from Bosnia

Thank god, and thank you for allowing me.