Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Giannis exposed again

teach yourself some basketball for the next time, my boy

his entire game revolves around travelling and offensive fouls and then he wonder why he fouled out

see ya later

Default Re: Giannis exposed again

Let's see if he now focuses on improving as a basketball player rather than as an athlete. Learning basic stuff like shooting would be helpfull.

He needs a lot less muscle flexing and a lot more basketball fundamentals.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Hawk
    Let's see if he now focuses on improving as a basketball player rather than as an athlete. Learning basic stuff like shooting would be helpfull.

Lol this. So dumb when dude is allowed to take literally 5 steps and shoulder check his way all the way to the rim and then flexes like he's good.

This era man straight up embarrassing.

Most manufactured MVP of this era. His award deserves an *

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Hawk

While you are defnitely correct, this is already gonna be year SEVEN for Giannis. And to this point, all he's really done is bulk up more and more each summer. While that has given him immense physical advantages, I feel like he already should've developed his shot when he was younger, when learning comes much more easily. Can he really get a mid-ranger down?

Quote Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
    While you are defnitely correct, this is already gonna be year SEVEN for Giannis. And to this point, all he's really done is bulk up more and more each summer. While that has given him immense physical advantages, I feel like he already should've developed his shot when he was younger, when learning comes much more easily. Can he really get a mid-ranger down?
    It surprises me to know this is going to be his seventh year.

It is normal for young players with great physiques to develop physically to their maximum, specially when they see that that is enough for them to succeed. After they have reached their physical peak they start putting more focus on getting better basketball fundamentals.

This WC has to be a wake up call for Giannis. Time to develop a consistent shot.

Why hate on Giannis? I'm pretty sure you and me and 99% of the world can't hoop. Stop it, man. Just some advice. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm
    Most manufactured MVP of this era. His award deserves an *
    That award goes to Derrick Rose.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

i remember kblaze going off when i said this dude didnt have any basketball skills...

the nba is a media machine that completely overrates and caters to athleticism. they should just make dribbling optional.

Giannis' whole World Cup was a disaster for NBA marketing gimmicks.

If this isn

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    i remember kblaze going off when i said this dude didnt have any basketball skills...

the nba is a media machine that completely overrates and caters to athleticism. they should just make dribbling optional.
    It really is amazing how can people be fooled into thinking that someone without much basketball skills is among the best basketball players in the world.

If there is a lot of spacing and lack of defense (teams scoring 111 points per game) so he can showcase his athleticism, then he is fine. But if the things get tighter and he needs to use actual basketball fundamentals... big problems arise.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols

I said the same thing to start the 2017 - 2018 season. And most ISHers got so butt hurt. And attacked me.

The NBA manufacturing marketing scheme has been in ridiculous full force since 2014 or 2015.

It’s always been a product, but it definitely stopped being a true definitive pro sport around the 2006 season with the softening of the rules to increase scoring, primarily on the perimeter.

And has gotten much worse ever since. This dude is allowed to travel everywhere in the NBA.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]I said the same thing to start the 2017 - 2018 season. And most ISHers got so butt hurt. And attacked me.

The NBA manufacturing marketing scheme has been in ridiculous full force since 2014 or 2015.

It

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar