Banned

Default Am i the only one who thinks 52 year old MJ could beat 36 yr old Kobe in a game 1v1?

I really think if you give mj a couple weeks to train he could still beat kobe in a 1 on 1 game
    Last edited by Hit_Em; 08-22-2015 at 07:52 AM.

Default Re: Am i the only one who thinks 52 year old MJ could beat 36 yr old Kobe in a game 1v1?

Probably not.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Default Re: Am i the only one who thinks 52 year old MJ could beat 36 yr old Kobe in a game 1v1?

Give MJ a month or two then yes. Not sure if he can get into playing weight within 2 weeks.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

He would kill Kobe with his post game

kobe would absolutely destroy mj.
    this thread

College star

I dont even think jordan stans would agree

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

no there are plenty of intellectually handicapped individuals in this country alone

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Kobe is as skilled as ever and a lot closer to his prime athletic ability that mj. His issues that keep him from being what he was wouldn't be that obvious one on one.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by Hit_Em
    I really think if you give mj a couple weeks to train he could still beat kobe in a 1 on 1 game

No way but wizard MJ might able to beat current kobe.

Nah i'm sure 3ball and handful of other retards would agree with you .Seeing as Jordan himself said that Kobe would beat him in his prime...think its safe to say that 52 year old Jordan wouldn't stand a chance.

What is this? Come on ISH

Quote Originally Posted by Dbrog
    What is this? Come on ISH
    Maybe a game here and there if he trained for a couple of months.

On a different note it's funny how MJ makes a joke about Kobe stealing all of his moves, and the stans takes it as if Jordan said that Kobe would destroy him in a one on one.

Edit: Fixed spelling errors due to typing on my phone.
    Last edited by jstern; 08-22-2015 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    Maybe a game here and there ig he trained for a couple of months.

On a different note it's funny how MJ makes a joke about Kobe stealing all of his moves, and the stand takes it as if Jordan said that Kobe would destroy him in a one on one.
    "Desparate" and "grasping" are two words I would describe many people on here

52 year old MJ would eviscerate Kobe based on his superior mental toughness alone. We all know Kobe doesn't respond well to pressure. Check his elimination game stats for proof