Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Michael Jordan admitted to how hand checking allowed him to cheat.....

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyPls
    Feelings caught.

You kids haven't built up enough credit or testosterone in this planet yet to even bother half of the grown men here.

Jordan hasn't played in over a decade and dudes are busting out with science experiments trying to still discredit the man.

Just stop.

Local High School Star KirbyPls's Avatar

Default Re: Michael Jordan admitted to how hand checking allowed him to cheat.....

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    You kids haven't built up enough credit or testosterone in this planet yet to even bother half of the grown men here.

Jordan hasn't played in over a decade and dudes are busting out with science experiments trying to still discredit the man.

Just stop.
    I am 35, Jordan is GOAT, and I am concerned you are taking Kobe trolls too seriously.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

She isn't going to respond son when she has "grandpa's" dick in her mouth.

Yes some of us are probably old enough to be f*cking most of your mothers.

Now run along and go play in your cute little thread here.
    Weird

She isn't going to respond son when she has "grandpa's" dick in her mouth.

Yes some of us are probably old enough to be f*cking most of your mothers.

Now run along and go play in your cute little thread here.
    Lol poor kid's balls hasn't dropped yet so he doesn't understand that even though Jordan was allowed to hand check on defense, so was the guy covering him. The little squeaker thought that Jordan is the only player who ever hand checked.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by G0ATbe
    Jordan fans gonna avoid this thread like the plague.

Meaningless thread. MJ is still better than kobe in large consensus. This will never be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    "mom!!! grandpa's talking to himself again!!!"
    I just turned 39. So yeah, i guess i'm older than most in here. But like i said, i still play at the local courts and still get the best of anyone i play, regardless of age. A few weeks ago, some tall black guy actually asked me if i had ever played overseas as i was lighting it up that day. That was a big compliment and no one had ever asked me that before. When i told him my age, his jaw dropped. He said he couldn't imagine how much quicker i was in my prime (because i'm still pretty quick right now). So "grandpa"? GTFO. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Somebody forgot to switch accounts.
    I don't understand why anyone would have multiple accounts. Is there a point to that?

College star

Banned

Here's a dilemma for the Bean stans-

[INDENT]

Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

YES this is the secret yes lets make KOBE goat no lebron NO WAIT kobe NOR Lebron are top 5 ALL time my bad...

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    I don't understand why anyone would have multiple accounts. Is there a point to that?
    Dude, you're a pretty decent poster, but you just outed yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyPls
    Feelings caught.

It's that time of the month.

[QUOTE=DonDadda59]Here's a dilemma for the Bean stans-

[INDENT]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    True, Kobe played in even a harder era than Jordan in 02'..Hand-Checking still was allowed and defenses got more polished with Zone trapping.
    Yeah, except a broken down 40 year old Jordan with no knees (and no German blood doping) was still around then dropping 40 and 50 in '02.

Meanwhile, Kobe was a bench scrub in Jordan's era. Bean himself will tell you- he got his only 2 scoring title in a soft era with weak defense.

What I gather from this thread is the double standard is still going strong. What a shame. Anytime Mj is shown breaking the rules or showing any type of weakness, people get upset. Why not judge everyone on the same curve, especially when there's enough info and footage available to do so. Why does Mj absolutely have to be a saint or we get all defensive. The fella has his flaws too, if you're not blind.