Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star chitownsfinest's Avatar

Default Re: Michael Jordan Anti-clutch Log

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    He's a big Jordan and Bird fan, and he appreciates Scottie Pippen. Depending on the time of day and what he ate, he's either a Lebron, Brandon Roy, or DWade fan.

He's indifferent to Kobe Bryant.

owwwww

Can my groupies please stop posting useless things that have nothing to do with the thread. Yea, I hate Jordan so much I think he is the clutchest player ever. Give me a break...

I personally think it's pretty interesting seeing Jordan not come through in the clutch for once, just because of the image he has. Most posters here seem to have been fed only his clutch stories/moments so I don't expect them to contribute.

at this repeated notion I'm a hardcore KB fan. Sometimes I purposely post pro-Kobe posts because I find that idea hilarious and I can see it annoys some posters here. Do I like him and think he is probably the most entertaining player in the league right now? Yes. Do I think he is a hack, a choker, who has a horrible shot selection? Also yes. I remember Laker fans accusing me of being a Laker/Kobe hater earlier on, now I'm apparently running his fan club .

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    Can my groupies please stop posting useless things that have nothing to do with the thread. Yea, I hate Jordan so much I think he is the clutchest player ever. Give me a break...

I personally think it's pretty interesting seeing Jordan not come through in the clutch for once, just because of the image he has. Most posters here seem to have been fed only his clutch stories/moments so I don't expect them to contribute.

at this repeated notion I'm a hardcore KB fan. Sometimes I purposely post pro-Kobe posts because I find that idea hilarious and I can see it annoys some posters here. Do I like him and think he is probably the most entertaining player in the league right now? Yes. Do I think he is a hack, a choker, who has a horrible shot selection? Also yes. I remember Laker fans accusing me of being a Laker/Kobe hater earlier on, now I'm apparently running his fan club .
    No one buys this and as long as you post here, people are going to derail your threads unless you stop being a jerkoff. Either accept it don't, but quit coming in here with the "Will you Jordan Jockers stop poisoning my threads" stuff. Are you too stupid to see that it keeps happening to you, and no matter how many times you ask people not too, they're not listening?

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9

Fatal how much time do you have to get exposed to get a hint. Nobody believes your crap.

1) CantStop is temp banned. His name will be unbanned in two days

2) CantStop will never leave

3) LOL @ my groupies celebrating for no reason.

Fatal9 prodiving the ether in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by HisJoeness
    Who could forget the all-mighty Nets of the 90's.
    Those Derrick Coleman, Drazen, Kenny Anderson Nets had the chance to be something really special.

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Hundreds? HAHAHAA. No one has said the guy is perfect. They've said he's the most clutch and significantly more clutch then some of the guy's he's compared to (Kobe, Lebron, etc.), which is completely true. And lol @ you actually looking for incidents. And missing a shot is not being "not clutch". And the Pacers game 4 was not a great look. It was under a second left, he had to double-pump the shot, and he was a few feet behind the 3-point line. And you say you don't have an agenda?
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...t=97818&page=2

There are actually alot of people who did surprisingly.

Banned

Remember in the non-zone, isolation era when Jordan shot 3 airballs in the clutch against a weak Utah team? Oh wait

And clutchest isn't a word, just an FYI.

owwwww

Jordan fans mean business eh . Hilarious stuff. He's a basketball player, not your dad. Cataloging stories that you never hear about is interesting to me, instead of the boring thread where someone posts a clip of Jordan hitting a clutch shot (that everyone has seen a million times) and the predictable Jordan fans of ISH gather around for an e-circle jerk.

Funny thing is no one is calling Jordan unclutch or even anything along those lines. I'm just trying to gather/record some thing I have yet to see on the internet (a good list of moments where he didn't deliver).

Knicks 2010 Champs

The list for Kobe would be at least 15 times longer.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Game

Here is a true troll. He doesn't pretend to like someone and tells what he thinks.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Game

ZOmg! I think you are cantstop, the evil will never leave us, but we can always ignore it.

Magic Johnson

People need to relax. Fatal doesn't have an agenda (this time), he simply finds the stats interesting.

It's true, today's players are held to a standard that players before them were not.

BTW, LOL when people say Kobe/LeBron fans are worse. Jordan fans take the cake.

owwwww

Quote Originally Posted by BallersTalk
    The list for Kobe would be at least 15 times longer.
    Probably. That's related to this thread how?

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    ZOmg! I think you are cantstop, the evil will never leave us, but we can always ignore it.
    Ignore me than dikkhead.