Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Kevin Love now holds record for most points (34) scored in the 1st quarter

Link

A proud stan

Default Re: Kevin Love now holds record for most points (34) scored in the 1st quarter

He's no Embiid, but he's getting there!

Banned

Default Re: Kevin Love now holds record for most points (34) scored in the 1st quarter

how is it even possible, how is there enough time in 12 minutes to put up enough shots, even Wilt would be shocked by this, are the trailblazers all white and short, first trump now this, I don't know what is happening, is Love a wizard, is he distorting reality?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Man River
    how is it even possible, how is there enough time in 12 minutes to put up enough shots, even Wilt would be shocked by this, are the trailblazers all white and short, first trump now this, I don't know what is happening, is Love a wizard, is he distorting reality?
    He's capable of averaging this, LeBron just holds him back because he'd rather be in the spotlight.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
    He's capable of averaging this, LeBron just holds him back because he'd rather be in the spotlight.
    averging 34 in one quarter tho, then spreading it out to like 50 ppg ala wilt? I'm not sure I buy it he's just out of his mind on fire.

Did you even watch the game? Lebron assisted on more than half his points.
    Never mind you're dumb enough to think someone can average 30+ points a quarter, just ban this fgt alt already.
    Even if you meant averaging 30+ a game, you're still an idiot.

No excuses

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    Did you even watch the game? Lebron assisted on more than half his points.
    Never mind you're dumb enough to think someone can average 30+ points a quarter, just ban this fgt alt already.
    Even if you meant averaging 30+ a game, you're still an idiot.
    Why you mad bro?? Lol. K Love is an awesome team asset.

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    Why you mad bro?? Lol. K Love is an awesome team asset.
    You have the literacy of a 3 year old.
    And don't call me your bro.

Seriously. You're too emotional. Cavs won. Love led the charge. What about this enrages you?

Seriously. You're too emotional. Cavs won. Love led the charge. What about this enrages you?
    Why do you follow me around making shit posts?
    Do I mean that much to you?

Why do you follow me around making shit posts?
    Do I mean that much to you?
    free entertainment, tbh.

Your emotions are triggered so easily, young lad. Take a chill pill. Tonight was a good night for basketball. You mad about that?

free entertainment, tbh.

Your emotions are triggered so easily, young lad. Take a chill pill. Tonight was a good night for basketball. You mad about that?
    Grown ass man following me around on the internet... creepy.

Someone please ban this alt. Doesn't bring any basketball discussion to the table and just makes personal attacks.

Someone please ban this alt. Doesn't bring any basketball discussion to the table and just makes personal attacks.
    This dude be so angry over anything that deals with Lebron. That's why people troll him.

Triggered Lives Matter.