Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: my thoughts on the cavs

You are right, the main forum is completely unreadable at the moment, with nothing but troll posts.

Personally I think people need some more patience. It's only been 4 games, no major changes are needed, the Cavs just need some time to develop chemistry.

History made 2016 El Gato Negro's Avatar

so i dont think any cavs fan ever thought this defense was going to be great,but i dont think any of us exspected it to be this bad. i still dont think we will really know what the cavs have till after the all star break but who is to blaim for the early struggles? Blatt, Lue, the players?Griff for making the roster, Gilbert for being himself??? thoughts?
    Last edited by El Gato Negro; 11-15-2014 at 03:25 AM.

This week the cavs went from 29th to 20th in defense. A good start lets hope the trend continues.

Cavs climb to 16th in defensive efficiency after the win against the wizards. Not like they are going to get worse as they learn to play together. Ahead of the pelicans too so much for shot blocking making a difference.

Can't take watching this team anymore, watching the kids lose was one thing but this is ridiculous. Point taken bran, Blatt can't coach please come back and teach these guys how to win. I'll start paying attention again after the all star break. Does blatt even run plays anymore?
    Last edited by El Gato Negro; 01-12-2015 at 12:08 PM.

Mozgod, I mean my god what did they cavs do to the horncats? Thanks to Griffen for turning a Memphis pick and waiters into t-mo, shump and jr. I was a dion defender but I watch Smith getting plenty of shots in the offense and am like why the hell couldn't dion just do that? What a blessing jr has been to this team lol. Blatt or bran finally have this team going in the right direction on both ends. Finally lets hope this roster works because the cavs even with kyrie and love making less than full max next year, if they resign shump I think they are to far over the cap to use the haywood contract next year. He might get moved soon.

The defensive turn around the last three games, top seven. Has been helped by t-mo but has been led by kyrie. Hope it continues, can't wait to see who they add to the bench come the trade deadline.

For as much as people bitch about love for a third option on this team he is averaging 18/10/2 on .558 true shooting.

Irving is averaging 24.5 points, 5.4 assists, 3.1 rebounds, 2.2 steals while shooting 54 percent (65-of-119) from the field, including 54 percent (20-of-37) from three-point range during the seven-game winning streak. Playing good defense as well

Kevin love really showed why he is more valuable than wig to this team. His rebounds and passing skills impact the games for us more than scoring. Not to mention he has been a above average defender this year which is more than Wiggins can say. With KI and bran the last thing the team really needs is scoring which at this point is the only thing Wiggins offers.

Cavs with a chance to break the franchise record win streak against LA and the old coach, how fitting. In before I jinx it.

Once again we see loves value to the cavs, missed his rebounds, passing and floor spacing in the loss to the bulls. 7 days rest for love and some days for bran and KI too. Maybe a trade coming soon?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by El Gato Negro
    Once again we see loves value to the cavs, missed his rebounds, passing and floor spacing in the loss to the bulls. 7 days rest for love and some days for bran and KI too. Maybe a trade coming soon?
    They stay put.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    They stay put.
    not buying the nelson rumors huh?

Cavaliers: Blatt said C Anderson Varejao, who had season-ending surgery on his torn left Achilles tendon in December, is "making great progress. He's out of the boot. He's even walking, weight-bearing, on the leg."