Default Italy 90 - Michigan State 69: ISH Trolls Exposed Yet Again

Italy 90 - Michigan State 69

Box Score:

http://www.fibalivestats.com/u/FIP/138946/

Andrea Bargnani and Lugi Datome didn't play, and Danilo Gallinari only played 4 minutes, because Italy's coach said he wanted to make the game more competitive...........

So YET AGAIN, the 95+% of the forum, that has claimed here for YEARS, that "any NCAA team could beat ANY European team, and that ANY NCAA team could win the gold medal at the Olympics...........are OWNED and EXPOSED as the trolls and liars that they truly are.

Last edited by Euroleague; 08-30-2015 at 04:43 PM.

Default Re: Italy 90 - Michigan State 69: ISH Trolls Exposed Again

And remember, this is after Russia, missing pretty much all of their best players, already beat Michigan State 93-75, in the previous game.

Box Score:

http://www.fibalivestats.com/u/FIP/138968/

Here is the discussion thread about that game:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=385031
    Last edited by Euroleague; 08-30-2015 at 04:33 PM.

Banned

ignore them they spread rumors and lies

the european game is good a lot of stars after the superstars in the U.S. wouldnt be stars there

the rank & file definitely wouldnt make it there

If you were being honest, you would post that these are the senior teams of Russia and Italy that teams like Michigan State are playing against. Not that it matters. But just throwing it out there for proper perspective. The Russian team had guys who have played together for several years, they are 25-35 years old, and have been practicing a lot longer than Michigan St.

I noticed that you have not said anything about some college teams, like the Cal Bears, who are crushing teams in Australia. I believe they finished their Australian tour undefeated. Or Stony Brook beating teams in Germany and Italy. SB went 4-1. Same with Iowa St (4-1). They are playing in Spain. They lost to, I believe Venezuelan National Team, but bounced back to have a strong European finish.

But if all things were equal, meaning practice times and playing experience, I believe that a college team could beat a European team. You have a college team that is limited in the total amount of contact time going against teams that have guys that can practice whenever they want and there only job is playing basketball. That is not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBean
    If you were being honest, you would post that these are the senior teams of Russia and Italy that teams like Michigan State are playing against. Not that it matters. But just throwing it out there for proper perspective. The Russian team had guys who have played together for several years, they are 25-35 years old, and have been practicing a lot longer than Michigan St.

I noticed that you have not said anything about some college teams, like the Cal Bears, who are crushing teams in Australia. I believe they finished their Australian tour undefeated. Or Stony Brook beating teams in Germany and Italy. SB went 4-1. Same with Iowa St (4-1). They are playing in Spain. They lost to, I believe Venezuelan National Team, but bounced back to have a strong European finish.

But if all things were equal, meaning practice times and playing experience, I believe that a college team could beat a European team. You have a college team that is limited in the total amount of contact time going against teams that have guys that can practice whenever they want and there only job is playing basketball. That is not fair.
    ^This.
    Although I firmly believe that people underrate European players. Plenty of European role players are as good or better than American role players on the pro level. BUT the players that can make a lot of money in the NBA DO come to the NBA.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Italy 90 - Michigan State 69: ISH Trolls Exposed Yet Again

1.... You can't get 95% of us to agree with things that are true much less th non sense you keep lying about everyone believing. The extreme vast majority of this site has never even made a comment on such a thing.

2. if you want to continue discussing this topic discuss in the topic that is still on the first page that you made on the exact same subject.