Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    Banned

Default Re: kobes career sans shaq = better than hakeems entire resume

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    I tore that dude to shreds hundreds of times here, to the point he was sending me PMs begging me to leave him alone. If I want to have another debate with him, I'll get a DeLorean and go back in time to shut him down again.

What I find absolutely pathetic and weird as hell is that you're a cheerleader for a retired poster but you personally have absolutely nothing to add to the discussion... yet you keep posting. That is some other level beta shit right there my Kraut brother. What do YOU personally think about the subject at hand?

If you don't have shit to say, don't say shit.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    I tore that dude to shreds hundreds of times here, to the point he was sending me PMs begging me to leave him alone. If I want to have another debate with him, I'll get a DeLorean and go back in time to shut him down again.

What I find absolutely pathetic and weird as hell is that you're a cheerleader for a retired poster but you personally have absolutely nothing to add to the discussion... yet you keep posting. That is some other level beta shit right there my Kraut brother. What do YOU personally think about the subject at hand?

thats all very nice and worth alot coming from you, but..

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1&postcount=30
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...5&postcount=47
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...4&postcount=84

waiting

Banned

I'm a Dadda stan.

This is FIRE!

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    kobe has a top 10 all time resume without shaq

Along with your dumbassery and ignorance, your delusion knows no bounds.

Banned

I'll get into another debate with Fatal when he starts posting here again. Let me ask you something- if I waste the time responding to posts from a retired poster from 4 years ago... are you, his pool boy, going to reply to that?

What's the point of arguing with someone who doesn't even exist here any more? Lord knows you're not going to respond to anything I write.

Again, if YOU have nothing to say then sit down and shut the f*ck up, stay at the kids table while adults are talking.

Banned

don got destroyed last week by me and west-side

dude ducked out for a couple days

Banned

I'll get into another debate with Fatal when he starts posting here again. Let me ask you something- if I waste the time responding to posts from a retired poster from 4 years ago... are you, his pool boy, going to reply to that?

What's the point of arguing with someone who doesn't even exist here any more? Lord knows you're not going to respond to anything I write.

Again, if YOU have nothing to say then sit down and shut the f*ck up, stay at the kids table while adults are talking.
    Fatal probably lurking this thread RIGHT NOW bumping this shit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv-kuVlF2VA

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    don got destroyed last week by me and west-side

dude ducked out for a couple days
    You got me banned while I was in the middle of handling you and your alt you snitch. After I came back I got back to doing why I do- bullying little *******s like you.

Stop snitching.

I'm literally entertaining a discussion with a grown ass man that bitched about getting banned and made a thread about given poster he believed to have snitched on him.. go ahead or not, your rep has fallen regardless

Banned

I'm literally entertaining a discussion with a grown ass man that bitched about getting banned and made a thread about given poster he believed to have snitched on him.. go ahead or not, your rep has fallen regardless
    You're a grown ass man who can't speak for himself and stans for a poster I chased off the internet years ago.

22,000 posts in a year and change and you've never managed to actually say anything.