Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Lakers fans: What's the highest draft pick we should trade for KLove?

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    Acquiring Love will set the Lakers back 5 years. I'd rather re-sign Pau unless another team overpays for his services.
    You can't be serious.

Default Re: Lakers fans: What's the highest draft pick we should trade for KLove?

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    You can't be serious.
    Depending on how much Pau asks for, I am serious. Can you honestly imagine Kevin Love holding up the larry o brien trophy in a Lakers uniform? I'd rather give Pau $7-10 mill rather than pay Love $20,000,000/yr.

thought this was interesting when i was looking over his salary;
    Kevin's uncle is Mike Love from The Beach Boys
    Last edited by NoGunzJustSkillz; 03-28-2014 at 11:26 PM.

Depending on how much Pau asks for, I am serious. Can you honestly imagine Kevin Love holding up the larry o brien trophy in a Lakers uniform? I'd rather give Pau $7-10 mill rather than pay Love $20,000,000/yr.
    Don't think Pau will take it but meh. We've mistreated him way too much

Cali Love

I'd be happy with Randle, Exum or Smart...all potential all stars

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    Any?
    #2?
    #3?
    #4?
    #5?
    None?

All that isn't enough. Send the entire Laker squad too that won't do it either.
    He's staying in Minnesota and they're gonna bring in 2 more great players.

The Lakers are doomed to live with the Bynum curse for a hundred seasons. He punked Barea in the playoffs and the lightning crashed right then.

Very good NBA starter

thought this was interesting when i was looking over his salary;
    Well Pau is good as gone(hates D'Antoni and I don't blame him) and I don't know how anyone would want Pau for anything other than the mid level after he led the Lakers to one of the worst 5 records in the NBA this year. Sorry but the guy is not a leader and is only going to get worse and less effective as he gets older. I'd take my chances building a team around Love.

Quote Originally Posted by aboss4real24
    [COLOR="Magenta"]nuthn can save LA

There only hope is if kareem n magic go back in a time machine n sign wit em

Then maybe the'll have a shot [/COLOR]
    This is the Lakers we talking about not the Knicks Franchise

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    Don't think Pau will take it but meh. We've mistreated him way too much
    this a thousand time. as much as i hate how he plays since those injuries and after those chip runs, he has been disrespected so much by the lakers organization. no way he will take a paycut even though he knows he won't get that much more or even less somewhere else.

Pau is as good as gone unless the lakers give him 15+mil, and they shouldn't/won't

Local High School Star

I wouldn't trade the pick for Love. If he wants to be here then he'll sign here in a year. If he doesn't want to be here and we trade our pick for him then we're screwed.

No trading picks.. Sign love when he's a FA if he wants to come..

Roll the dice and try for a young star in the draft.. Re-sign pau for a fair amount (no one is offering max lol) sign a decent FA, healthy Kobe and a new coach. Keep all the good players from this season for the bench..

Next year championship cruise

Learning to shoot layups King Boozer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Well Pau is good as gone(hates D'Antoni and I don't blame him) and I don't know how anyone would want Pau for anything other than the mid level after he led the Lakers to one of the worst 5 records in the NBA this year. Sorry but the guy is not a leader and is only going to get worse and less effective as he gets older. I'd take my chances building a team around Love.

You can't do that to Pau man! Pringles is probably Pau's worst coach ever. And Pau is not really a leader of a team but more of a steady table for a centerpiece (Kobe).

The injuries Lake show had to deal with this season and the bad job by D'Antoni and all the blame goes to Pau? No sir!

Would def want to see him back next year but he deserves to be somewhere where he'll be appreciated by not just the fans but the franchise he's playing for.

And more to your point, Pau can still give a team #'s wise, a near double double or around there and he can definitely be in the top 2 or top 3 players of a team depending where he goes.
    Last edited by King Boozer; 03-29-2014 at 03:55 AM.

Lakers would have to be retarded to trade a lottery pick for a rental. You do not trade 1st round picks when you're in rebuilding stage, you don't do that. It might give you a decent season or two of being a 45-50 win team, but then the team falls off the rails again. Knicks traded all their picks away to get some medicore players & look at them now, they are giving Denver a top 10 pick.