Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Hold on, the Lakers have only faced 3 teams with winning records so far this Season?

Those three teams being the Nuggets, Jazz and Bulls, and they lost two of them? And the one being against the Bulls at home?

Holy shit. I've heard people say that they have had a cupcake schedule, but I thought that was just an exaggeration from the haters. Wow. Shit just blew my mind when I saw it on tv. These two guys were arguing about who the best team in the league was at the moment. Teams like the Spurs, Celtics and Lakers were brought up, and then one of them brought up the Lakers schedule.

Damn. What's up with that man? Shit is crazy. We are like in December now.

Banned

Default Re: Hold on, the Lakers have only faced 3 teams with winning records so far this Season?

Team is thoroughly untested. They're in for a rude awakening when they get into the thick of a difficult run of games. They definitely have their work cut out for them near the end of the season, which is usually when some teams boasting veteran starters are trying to rest up for the playoffs.

Default Re: Hold on, the Lakers have only faced 3 teams with winning records so far this Season?

I don't get what the big deal is, they'll play those teams sooner or later

It might be easy now and enable them to get a rhythm going, but I'm going to feel bad for them when the Grammy's come to town. Their schedule is going to be rough.

Local High School Star Solid Snake's Avatar

True test of whether they get the number 1 seed is how often Kobe is willing to let Pau get the ball.

pau and odom play well + kobe doesnt chuck = laker win

NBA rookie of the year ashbelly's Avatar

And people talk so much shit about Miami.. we've played The celtics/mavs/Hornets.. Lakers are yet to play this teams, and just like i predicted, any team that Beat Miami are going to Beat the lakers, so far my predictions are real..

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

I'm sorry, I bought into this drama last year. Didn't matter. Does anyone really think that the Lakers won't beat any of the teams out West in a series? Even if they're giving up home court?

NBA rookie of the year ashbelly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
    I'm sorry, I bought into this drama last year. Didn't matter. Does anyone really think that the Lakers won't beat any of the teams out West in a series? Even if they're giving up home court?

wow you're right, the two time defending champion's record is artificially inflated, they are only a plastic contender

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
    I would like to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    It might be easy now and enable them to get a rhythm going, but I'm going to feel bad for them when the Grammy's come to town. Their schedule is going to be rough.
    o noes losing regular season games, o noes regular season games are all that matters, the playoffs and finals dont mean jack shit, this horrible lakers team might as well just give up completely

Since when do the Spurs being at home or on the road matter?

A Greg Pop coached team can win both on the road and at home in the playoffs.

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    I would like to see that.
    The only team I think they need home court to beat is Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by blondie
    o noes losing regular season games, o noes regular season games are all that matters, the playoffs and finals dont mean jack shit, this horrible lakers team might as well just give up completely
    Not sure why people quote me and say garbage like this.