Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Craziest thing you witnessed at the work place

lmao I would tell yall but I'll let yall continue eating fast food under the assumption that there wasn't at one point in time some dick in that food

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    lmao I would tell yall but I'll let yall continue eating fast food under the assumption that there wasn't at one point in time some dick in that food
    But I want to know what the special sauce is!

Some dude farted in our health food store once.

Just an old man getting some vitamins. Loud fart.

Gave him the in my mind but it wasn't that big of a deal.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Years back working part time while studying at a factory. Conveyor belt wheels around boxes/carts, On the 2nd level when I hear a scream run to ledge and there's blood everywhere. A woman got hit by a falling cart when it got jammed up between boxes, shooting it up over the railing everyone was stunned.

Luckily she ended up okay but obviously could've been alot worse

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

As a kid in late High School and College I worked in a liquor store in one of the most delapidated cities in the entire country. It made for an incredible people watching experience. The ravages of alcohol on real alcoholics, not the kind of people who have a few too many at parties, but the type of people who go into physical withdrawal during the time when they sleep to the point that it wakes them up, is horrible to see.

The characters that came in ranged from fascinating to fascinatingly disgusting. Gang Green Guy. Bobby assless Schwartz. Johnny crapped his pants. Tommy Partyboy. Trombone X. My Uncle Chris. Charles Smith of the NY Knicks. The parade of not very attractive working girl strippers from the place next door that would come over between shifts to cash in singles.

As far as incidents go, there were a lot. There was a day a guy came racing through the store with a gun. He never pointed it at us. But went through the back room and out to the back lot. After finding out it was fenced in and barb wired, he yelled at us to open the gate, but the cops came in after him, and he climbed the ladder to the roof. He could get rooftop to rooftop to a few other buildings, but wound up in a stand off with the cops and was arrested. I never even really found out what he did.

My current job doing quality and engineering work things are far less dramatic. I have seen a guy nearly lose a hand on a bar saw. And the tip of a thumb go off from a tiny band saw. We got hit with a crazy micro tornado burst a few years ago. And we're across the street from UPS, and there was a day when cops were straifing through the UPS parking lot guns drawn. We were all looking out the window, and they were yelling at us to get the hell out of the windows. That was a crazy day. For the most part it's just the buzz of machines and geometry.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

I just got fired this morning because "company is going threw some changes".

WTF.

**** it, I hated that job anyways.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers

WTF.

mmm hmmm sure that's why?

j/k there's other jobs you'll be fine

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

i've seen a lot of pretty predictable crazy sh*t in court, fighting, addicts pissing and sh*tting themselves, people telling judges off, etc., but its not super unusual.

When i worked at wendy's as a kid... holy crap the sh*t i saw.

I worked with this one dude who was about 27. I worked there when i was 14 until i was 17. This dude used to huff brass cleaner in the back at work. He of course did a bunch of other stuff, but he used to frequently do this drug known as woo, which was cigarettes dipped in formaldehyde. He used to be straight F*cked up on the job. Signing nirvanna and marilyn manson songs on that mic by the cash register to dining rooms full of people.

Once we were slow he started farting bare assed into the mic and was doing it as customers were present and could fully witness it

I also witnessed probably 4/5 fist fights at this wendy's. I've seen people jump over the counter and start swinging, i've seen a guy come through the drive through window and start swinging, i saw a fat girl who worked there with me beating the f*cking sh*t out of another coworkers truck, jumping up and down all over the f*cking thing, etc.

Good times working in fast food.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers

WTF.

What was the job? Target?

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

I work in the medical field so I've seen many many things. Just say no to drugs kids. I've seen lots of mental cases. Just lots of idiocy that could have been prevented.
    But something that happened while I was on the clock. We were at a McDonald's and someone from the drive thru window threw their drink at the guy that was taking their order. I've seen this on tv, but never in person. I don't understand how people can be like that.

i got a bj once

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    i got a bj once
    Your dad doesn't count, kid

i'd rather give you a bj than work with my dad

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    was out side and someone fell or got pushed off the 31st floor balcony
    wat

I witnessed myself receiving a blowjob in a bathroom stall.