Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Man I Miss Friends

Said no man ever

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Look at these insecure haters. Ross and Chandler >>>
    why would anybody hate such a cr@ppy show?

Really, not even trying to be a d*ck here but that show sucked. I tried to watch this show and enjoy it but it failed. Was always forced to watch it by women.

Lame, corny, predictable

It was basically a soap opera with a laugh track

I miss it but once Chandler got married to Monica, he wasn't as funny any more.

Gimme Joey Tribiani any day of the week. Joey > Chanondler Bong > Ross

Never liked friends, it was too cute.............. "2 guys and a girl" was more my kind of humor

It's not the greatest thing ever and the relationship aspect is always corny, but Chandler's sarcastic wit and the childlike nature of Ross carry the show. It's a nostalgia thing for me.

For instance, HIMYM is almost a blatant rehash of Friends and I can't stand a second of it.

Friends was retardedly successful to the point they keep trying to recreate it. Almost all relationship heavy laugh track sitcoms that have come out since owe their entire formula to Friends.

Laugh tracks as a whole need to be done away with. It's campy at this point.
    It was cheap, lazy, and filled with un-witty/clever writing, bad directing and horrible comedic acting by some of the actors (not sure if I blame them or the director/s). The only one that gave me a chuckle and had great delivery and timing was Kudrow. Specially disliked Blanc's bad delivery and timing, the rest were meh, none comedic actors per se. Even if they were, the writing was simply lame dude. You could see the unoriginal lazy setups a mile away, it was a very safe and by the numbers. King of Queens seems edgy and witty in comparison and that show is lame.

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    Never liked friends, it was too cute.............. "2 guys and a girl" was more my kind of humor
    Friends was aimed towards women, so no surprises there.

I might be the only mexican to have really liked that show.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Plus they made him dumber every single episode to the point he became mildly retarded.
    yeah it was weird seeing joey just a fat, food obsessed slob the later seasons of the show.

but yeah, mathew perry was the bright spot of the show in my opinion. but when i was a kid, it was seeing jennifer anistons tits through her shirt all time

I agree with the top. Chandler was way better as bachelor. Then he got married and became a fat p*ssy. He still had his moments but he became a neutered dog.

Joey tried too hard doe

Plus they made him dumber every single episode to the point he became mildly retarded.
    I think Matthew Perry had some drug issues, thats why he looked a total mess. Don't quote me on that though lol. Monica definitely neutered him, as a bachelor he was great.

Joey was really dumb, but he was loyal as hell. I thought he was funny throughout. Homer Simpson got dumber too after the 1st season Ross was unbearable when he was getting into his divorces over and over, although his fights with Rachel were epic. WE WERE ON A BREAK!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    That's cool bro, iphones are aimed towards women too

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I think Matthew Perry had some drug issues, thats why he looked a total mess. Don't quote me on that though lol. Monica definitely neutered him, as a bachelor he was great.

Joey was really dumb, but he was loyal as hell. I thought he was funny throughout. Homer Simpson got dumber too after the 1st season Ross was unbearable when he was getting into his divorces over and over, although his fights with Rachel were epic. WE WERE ON A BREAK!!!!!!!

That's cool bro, iphones are aimed towards women too
    lame and predictable, just like Friends

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I think Matthew Perry had some drug issues, thats why he looked a total mess. Don't quote me on that though lol. :
    he did. from what i remember, he had a prescription pills/narcotics addiction that came from a skiing injury or some shit like that

Magic Johnson

why would anybody hate such a cr@ppy show?

Really, not even trying to be a d*ck here but that show sucked. I tried to watch this show and enjoy it but it failed. Was always forced to watch it by women.

Lame, corny, predictable

It was basically a soap opera with a laugh track
    Not that it matters, but Friends was actually filmed in front of a live audience. You can tell, because the laughter is always different.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    he did. from what i remember, he had a prescription pills/narcotics addiction that came from a skiing injury or some shit like that
    I believe it was season three where he was clearly suffering from prescription drug use. He was skinny as shit. He didn't look nearly as bad after that one season.

Home of the 16

It was cheap, lazy, and filled with un-witty/clever writing, bad directing and horrible comedic acting by some of the actors (not sure if I blame them or the director/s). The only one that gave me a chuckle and had great delivery and timing was Kudrow. Specially disliked Blanc's bad delivery and timing, the rest were meh, none comedic actors per se. Even if they were, the writing was simply lame dude. You could see the unoriginal lazy setups a mile away, it was a very safe and by the numbers. King of Queens seems edgy and witty in comparison and that show is lame.
    You think too much.

aha, that makes sense