Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Why cant james fans stop talking about kobe?

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    I don't lie.

All I have are my words and my balls
    Bump that topic.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

LeBron James is clearly a top 3 player ever.

This absolutely destroys Kobe stans inside.

And I love it.

And I love it.

Had lebron lost all you would see on this forum is ''lechoke and 2/7'' so they can get that work everyday for all i care.

Serious playground baller LakersFan626's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    Just look at the replies and you'd understand why we do it. There isn't a fan base in sports with thinner skin than the Kobe contingent. If anyone were to dare write anything remotely negative, they go up in arms spouting vitriol and lose their minds
    We all do it for the reactions. Nobody hates Kobe. Nobody actually dislikes a player they never met. It's throwing the bait and watching an entire fan base collectively melt down over the most innocuous statements that makes things fun on here
    That's why it's so pathetic. There must be something better to do with your free time than to troll fans of a retired basketball player, solely for their reaction. Celebrating Bron's ring just isn't enough for many of you, you have to rub it in the faces of the fans of a retired player... that's what gives LeBron fans such a bad reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersFan626
    That's why it's so pathetic. There must be something better to do with your free time than to troll fans of a retired basketball player, solely for their reaction. Celebrating Bron's ring just isn't enough for many of you, you have to rub it in the faces of the fans of a retired player... that's what gives LeBron fans such a bad reputation.
    Err you have the wrong way around. Kobe fans were nothing but insufferable for years as plenty of people on this thread have stated. They'd make threads about Lebron and bash him even when it had nothing to do with their team. Lechoke. Can't win without Wade. Lebrick 2/7 etc.

Now that Lebron has just put on the greatest performance in finals history and solidified his legacy as a top 3 player all time while destroying the legacy of Kobe in the process and comfortably surpassing him in the eyes of pretty much every basketball fan on the plan besides Kobe stans, the Lebron fans and are not just entitled but relish the chance to stick it.
    And why wouldn't they? Their idol is a top 3 goat while Kobe is not even a top 10 player

Having to listen to Kobe trolls with countless threads about Lebron and then watching them all shut up or disappear one by one after this year's finals was hillarious
    And nobody on here is going to stop reminding you that Lebron is miles better than your idol ever was

The cherry on the ice-cream was that Lebron as a playmaker has more 40 point finals games in 3 days than Kobe had in 20 seasons

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Seriously doe it's the other way around. Kobe isn't even in the league anymore and Kobe fans are still on here hours a day, talking about Lebron, trying to throw rocks at the King