Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Home of the 16

Default Re: ☆Official Nick Young Thread: Re-signs with Los Angeles, 21.5m/4yrs/5.3m per year

Welcome back.

NBA All-star

Default Re: ☆Official Nick Young Thread: Re-signs w/ the Lakers for 21.5m/4yrs/5.3m per year

I guess if you told me that's how we spent our MLE.

hard for anyone to be extremely upset.

shhhhhhh

Default Re: ☆Official Nick Young Thread: Re-signs w/ the Lakers for 21.5m/4yrs/5.3m per year

4 years 5 million per.. not bad considering some of the insane contracts we've seen handed out in the last few days.

Glad he's back in Purple and Gold

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

he'll keep us from tanking

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by magic chiongson
    he'll keep us from tanking
    that and hopefully the injury bug stays far away this next season... that was insane...

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    that and hopefully the injury bug stays far away this next season... that was insane...
    we had a pretty decent team last year, we could've gone into the 2nd round if everyone were healthy

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers...929-story.html

When Kobe Bryant first approached Nick Young about working out together in the summer, Young admitted he was nervous.
    But when they started watching video of past games with the Lakers and Bryant began to explain the nuances of basketball, Young said he started to become a student of the game.
    “I was a little nervous at first,” Young said Monday at the Lakers’ media day. “I didn’t know what he was going to talk about. But having one-on-one time with Kobe is crazy. I got comfortable and just learned a lot from him.”

Young led the Lakers in scoring last season, averaging a career-best 17.9 points in 64 games.
    He shot 43.5% from the field, 38.6% from three-point range.
    But Young said Bryant wants more out of his starting forward this season with the Lakers, who start training camp Tuesday.
    “He was telling me and showing me on tape how defenses will guard us,” Young said. “He was telling me about how he studies film. It was a good session.”
    swaggy be

Home of the 16

Lightbulb Nick Young: "Clarkson Gotta Call Me Daddy Swag"