Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Most Friendly NBA players

I met Ray Allen and Reggie Evans back when they were Sonics. Two great guys! Greeted me and smiles on their faces also signed autographs for me.

National High School Star SsKSpurs21's Avatar

I have met a bunch of spurs players...

George Gervin - cool guy. likes to talk

David Robinson- really cool. he always takes pics with you if you ask

Manu Ginobili - really really cool. he will stop and chat with you if you see him out shopping and if he is not busy

Tim Duncan - really shy and reserved, he will just do the head nod if you say whats up to him, but wont stop to talk or say hi.

Tony Parker - similar to duncan, he will just do the head nod, unless you are with girls, then he will say hi.

Bruce Bowen - he is also nice. I saw him at best buy a few times. he doesnt talk much but he is friendly.

Antonio Daniels when he played for spurs - he was douchey but we caught him at a restaurant and we were like 15-16 years old being really annoying so i can see why he was like that.

James White - really cool, he was just surprised i knew who he was lol

Jacque Vaughn - i saw him at the grocery store with his mom lol, hes really nice too.

Where OJ Mayo Happens mayo'sgrizz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx
    Haha Charlie V. Asshole of the NBA.
    man he really is, like multiple occasions he just blows people off, ignores kids, doesnt tip on huge checks.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by mayo'sgrizz
    ive met Jamal Crawford 3 separate times in Atlanta and the guy is HANDS DOWN the nicest ATHLETE ive ever met and ive met my fair share but this guy will literally just stand there and talk basketball with you.
    daniel gibson, charlie villaneuva, rudy gay, al jefferson, johnny flynn, tmac, were pretty rude to fans tht i witnessed.
    yeah Jamal had a reputation for being a super nice guy while on the Knicks.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Dirk for sure. Anyone see that Punk'd episode? This kid asked him to signed 100 things while he was eating and he did it until he finally asked politely to let him eat. He even signed another mans jersey

Dirk + Nash definitely.
    lol it was Lebrons jersey. That episode was hilarious. Can't believe how many things Dirk signed before he started getting really annoyed.

Learning to shoot layups NickTheQuick31's Avatar

this time last year while on vacation in America (Im from Australia) I got to meet my childhood hero Nick Van Exel. A PR guy with the Hawks organized it for me, and Nick was a great guy. Nick signed a poster for me, shook hands with me a few times, met my fiance posed for several photos and chatted with me for about 5 minutes. I was pretty nervous but he was real cool, he asked me heaps about Australia and the vacation I was having.

A few months after his fiance found my website which lists all the NBA game DVD's I have, I collect NVE games and she emailed me asking for copies of the games. I insisted on copying all 300 games for free and sending them over but they insisted on paying so instead I got a heaps of Hawks gear, some Josh Smith practice shorts, shooting shirts, hats, socks, t-shirts heaps of stuff. He also sent me a video for my 30th birthday wishing me a happy birthday, ill post the youtube link to it below. Lastly he said if I want anything signed he will sign it and send it back, Im currently organizing a jersey and some more posters to have him sign and send back. One last note the box of Hawks gear he sent was sent by him, his signature as the senders sig and all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpFN3mluZxA

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick31
    this time last year while on vacation in America (Im from Australia) I got to meet my childhood hero Nick Van Exel. A PR guy with the Hawks organized it for me, and Nick was a great guy. Nick signed a poster for me, shook hands with me a few times, met my fiance posed for several photos and chatted with me for about 5 minutes. I was pretty nervous but he was real cool, he asked me heaps about Australia and the vacation I was having.

A few months after his fiance found my website which lists all the NBA game DVD's I have, I collect NVE games and she emailed me asking for copies of the games. I insisted on copying all 300 games for free and sending them over but they insisted on paying so instead I got a heaps of Hawks gear, some Josh Smith practice shorts, shooting shirts, hats, socks, t-shirts heaps of stuff. He also sent me a video for my 30th birthday wishing me a happy birthday, ill post the youtube link to it below. Lastly he said if I want anything signed he will sign it and send it back, Im currently organizing a jersey and some more posters to have him sign and send back. One last note the box of Hawks gear he sent was sent by him, his signature as the senders sig and all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpFN3mluZxA
    That is truly awesome!

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

that episode of punk'd showed dirks true colours.

really nice dude.

and i think hill and nash are pretty down to earth.

B-Eazy Mike Beasley MichaelCheazley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx
    Haha Charlie V. Cancer of the NBA.
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by BlueandGold
    Those two players (dirk/nash) always looked stoned off the charts whenever their in a picture together. I wonder if they habitually smoke or just naturally look high 24/7.
    I think Nash gets down more frequently than Dirk. Weekender type. Roor's and Illadelphs and all that...edibles. Dirk seems like the type who only burns once in a while.