Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Allen Iverson to the bench;Rip back in starting lineup

[QUOTE]

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Allen Iverson to the bench;Rip back in starting lineup

I dont know why AI is allowing to take this insults from pistons organization and fanbase just for money, I am highly disappointed at that. Buy out your contract for even one dollar..
    Stuckey & Hamilton over AI, what a load of joke is this...

Banned

good now the Pistons will start winning with an amazing huge backcourt of Stuckey and Hamilton, and AI nut huggers won't be able to say anything because it will be proof that AI was cancerous and a team killer.

Curry is a ****tard. Iverson/Rip is the only good combination for them yet he's in love with that Stuckey guy. Stuckey has a bright future but he's not better than Iverson or Rip right now so he shouldn't start.

Decent college freshman

I hope AI is faking the injury, and he keeps faking it till the end of the year lol..

I dont want to see AI in pistons jersey ever again in my life

National High School Star mattevans11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by francesco totti
    I dont know why AI is allowing to take this insults from pistons organization and fanbase just for money, I am highly disappointed at that. Buy out your contract for even one dollar..
    Stuckey & Hamilton over AI, what a load of joke is this...

This is actually a good idea, something is obviously not working for Detroit and they need a change. I think AI is much more help coming off the bench than RIP. AI does not need anyone else on the court to do his thing. He pretty much plays one-on-five anyway. The guy has taken so many shots in his career, he will be lucky if his arms don't fall off. He will get his with the second unit, then curry gets to call who finishes the games based on the play in that particular game.

While this trade has backfired for the pistons, they still have to do what is best for the organization. The best thing at this point is to have Stuckey running the point and hamilton at the two. This will get them more ready for next season. They will be able to sign some guys this summer, and i can ASSURE you that Dumars has seen enough of AI and wouldnt sign him for the veteran's minimum. I am sure that Dumars regrets letting billups for for "the answer"(who is actually the problem), but he will be able to start back at square one after sheed and "the problem" comes off the books.

Nice move. Should have been done weeks ago. Iverson can't carry the offensive load anymore. It would just be better for him to come off the Bench as the 6th Man and put more pressure on their opponent with the Second Unit.

Should have been done a long time ago. Now watch iverson ***** and moan from the bench.

I should be a starter blah blah, everywhere I've played i've been a starter blah blah

Banned

You should probably blame Dumars since i'm pretty sure Stuckey is the reason they got rid of Chauncy. I agree Stuckey sucks and is highly overrated here. I still remember the threads here talking about Stuckey's greatness after he dropped some 30-pt night

Anyways Stuckey can't carry the team whatsoever if they want to pretend the fault was AI dominating the ball too much. He'll have like 1 good game out of 5 or some crap like that, and there will be some thread after that 1 game calling him GOAT here, bet

Quote Originally Posted by baseketball4life
    Curry is a ****tard. Iverson/Rip is the only good combination for them yet he's in love with that Stuckey guy. Stuckey has a bright future but he's not better than Iverson or Rip right now so he shouldn't start.
    +1 Its like Stuckey is giving him BJ's wtf is wrong with him.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smokee
    You should probably blame Dumars since i'm pretty sure Stuckey is the reason they got rid of Chauncy. I agree Stuckey sucks and is highly overrated here. I still remember the threads here talking about Stuckey's greatness after he dropped some 30-pt night

Anyways Stuckey can't carry the team whatsoever if they want to pretend the fault was AI dominating the ball too much. He'll have like 1 good game out of 5 or some crap like that, and there will be some thread after that 1 game calling him GOAT here, bet
    actually, chancy and his agent initiated the trade talks. they came to dumars and asked for him to look for a trade that chancy would like. they recognized that he and stuckey wouldnt coexist for too much longer. Do i think it was premature? Sure.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by francesco totti
    I hope AI is faking the injury, and he keeps faking it till the end of the year lol..

I dont want to see AI in pistons jersey ever again in my life
    Dont you just hate douchey stans? So if AI averagesd 50pts/game but his team lost 70 games you'd be happy? hes gonna thrive in this role if he lets himself (and frankly he should be ready to assume this role for the rest of his career).

They had to make changes to the lineup after all these losses, AI's fault or not.
    I don't know what they expect from Stuckey though, who do they think he is?

Rip should have never been sent to the bench

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

The pistons are going to get worse, very bad idea.