Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Woman has sex with stranger in bathroom during college football game

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/art.../NEWS/81126006

What a slut.

What really bothers me about this is its almost like the lawyer is talking her into it being borderline rape, being taken advantage of because she was so drunk. F'in lawyers

Sorry *****, even drunk, especially when you weren't even drinking at the game and just had wine before getting there, doesn't make you THAT drunk where you are a walking victim to anyone that wants to have sex with you. Women have way too much power in these situations time and again. Society plays such a double standard its stupid.

She must have a *****-ass husband too. He's been 'supportive' of her

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Woman has sex with stranger in bathroom during college football game

How do just wander into a bathroom and start having sex in a stall? I think it's hilarious how this skank has been receiving prank phone calls over this. A husband and three children, what a whore.

PIC!!!

Default Re: Woman has sex with stranger in bathroom during college football game

That shyt bugs me too. The double standard women get. But they have to be strict on rape otherwise people will begin to take advantage of the system and say every time that it was bc she was drunk. But yea, its pretty sickening when an innocent dude is paying the price for a hoe who wants to save face and not look like she's a slut

Banned

Yeah i'm listening to sports radio talking about it right now. They said she got fired from her job as an administrator for assisted living or something, and she's all upset because its turned into such a huge story with her name out there

I was wondering what she looked like..

edit-- damn she's not that bad, almost a milf. what a lucky 26 yr old, wonder how he even worked that. Looks like one of them wives that was on the verge of cheating or already cheating anyways.
    Last edited by Smokee; 12-02-2008 at 01:00 PM.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

looks like a corn fed iowa chick. Id hit it drunk in a public bathroom. I was a little disappointed the article didnt go into details. was there oral involved? Doggy style? Upright? Rawdog? So many unanswered questions.

never been to the metro, but if the bathroom is like most stadiums during a game.... sick.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    looks like a corn fed iowa chick. Id hit it drunk in a public bathroom. I was a little disappointed the article didnt go into details. was there oral involved? Doggy style? Upright? Rawdog? So many unanswered questions.

never been to the metro, but if the bathroom is like most stadiums during a game.... sick.
    Was the dude sitting on the toilet and she straddled him? Maybe he got a blumpkin. I want to know how it started...was he pooping and she walked into the bathroom and decided, "You know what, I'm gonna f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck the next guy I see taking a sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t".

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randy
    Was the dude sitting on the toilet and she straddled him? Maybe he got a blumpkin. I want to know how it started...was he pooping and she walked into the bathroom and decided, "You know what, I'm gonna f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck the next guy I see taking a sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t".
    I know right? I live in a town full of drunk chicks that are all mostly stupid skanks. How do I position myself to receive their whorish attention at the game? eye contact? ass grab? **** with the door open? We could all learn a lot from this story if our media weren't so prudish and puritanical.

Banned

haha read that first comment. Damn i would love to know the full stories of some peoples lives, seems like they've got a lot of **** going on thats almost made for TV....

anyone's parents here cheat or cheated on each other? anyone have a mom thats a slut? just curious

Quote Originally Posted by Smokee
    haha read that first comment. Damn i would love to know the full stories of some peoples lives, seems like they've got a lot of **** going on thats almost made for TV....

anyone's parents here cheat or cheated on each other? anyone have a mom thats a slut? just curious

"Mom's weekend" at my alma matter brought out a bunch of crazys. Just a big, drunken orgy for those suburbanites at the uptown bars and house parties. There was a photo of a mom doing a keg stand on the front page of our college paper one year.

1. She knew dude

or

2. The marriage is in such a bad state that the husband has been guilty of cheating so this is her way of paying him back

Really having trouble seeing how she is so drunk that she can wander off and find the restroom yet somehow ends up letting a cat smash. Far fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound

it was obviously rawdog. the husband will never feel the same every time he f**ks her now.

Security guard is a hater. hahahaaa

the husband will never feel the same every time he f**ks her now.
    If that was true in the article it would state the husband seeks a divorce and custody of the kids.

Yo is this dude on myspace?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=173449503

hahahaaaaaa

edit: didn't see Randy's post
    Last edited by ALBballer; 12-02-2008 at 01:52 PM.

Future D1 Dad

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Security guard is a hater. hahahaaa

If that was true in the article it would state the husband seeks a divorce and custody of the kids.
    if the security guard had any sense, he would have just waited there and demanded "next". what an idiot.

i don't see why this would make such big news anyway. holy crap, now i do. she was at the game w/ her freakin' husband at the time? just left to go to the bathroom and ended up w/ a random weiner in her w/ a crowd watching? LOL! that's awesome! u can't tell me NOBODY has some cell phone video of it?
    Last edited by jbot; 12-02-2008 at 02:03 PM.