Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Can you get more p*ssy looking slim and fit or looking flabby and out of shape?

As long as your game is tight and you keep saying things the ladies want to hear, do you think looks matter at the end of the day? Lately I've been seeing a lot of out of shape dudes with some absolute dimes around them. What gives?

The gift of gab is a powerful gift to have if it isn't the most important.

Or does money play a role too?

Default Re: Can you get more p*ssy looking slim and fit or looking flabby and out of shape?

Too few variables here. A slim, fit guy with an ugly face and nothing going for him? A chubby dude with a cute face, great social skills and tons of other merits?

If everything is equal it's much better to be fit and handsome than it is to be out of shape and ugly, but having "game".

Default Re: Can you get more p*ssy looking slim and fit or looking flabby and out of shape?

I don't have amazing "game" but I still get laid regularly because I'm slim, fit, and not ugly so I'm going to go with that option.

If you're tall, women come easier for you.

But everyone is capable, as long as you know how to talk to women. Humor is always a plus.

Projecting an aura of self-assurance and self-confidence, bordering on a kind of haughty arrogance, is clearly one of the most important factors, but it is much easier to do this if you're tall and good looking.

Short guys almost always seem to be massively insecure about their height.

NBA All-star

The only plus with being slim and fit, is you also get the ******* who arent willing to do the work.

So they both get the same amount *******

Look, it's not that hard, okay bro?

Here's a book I ordered.. open link: http://i.gyazo.com/020c9598f6a5e121c7fd9a570a8d5582.png

This is the bookmark slimmed down pocket edition for the pre story to part 1 of the original book "Understanding Women"..

confidence

NBA rookie of the year

Confidence
    Intelligence
    Humor
    Stability

As long as you convey these qualities, you'll nail many women. Regardless of your physical appearance

5-time NBA All-Star

How women see you in relation to other guys matters substantially more.

If you're short and are legitimately a solid leader, as in you're in command of guys taller than you and have them do your bidding, you'll be fit.

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

Attractive face = women come a' knocking.

Brad Pitt can get mucho p*ssy whether he's a movie star or a fry cook.

The "gift of gab" is by far the most important....

meaning knowing how to talk to a woman , having self confidence, having social skills...

will it work all the time?....NO...but it will get you laid more times then being in great shape, yet having the personality of a rock.

having both?.....congrats ...you broke threw the 4th wall!

Very good NBA starter

You can get more ***** by actually going out and trying to meet women instead of spending your time on the internet bitching about Obama, moslems and black people

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

i got more puss being confident and out of shape then I did when I was shy and in shape.

but to answer OP;

1. money
    2. money
    3. money
    4. money
    5. confidence
    6. looks.

chloroform