Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: ISH Official 2015 FIBA Americas Championship Game And Discussion Thread

America not in it.....this tourny dont even count in my eyes

Default Re: ISH Official 2015 FIBA Americas Championship Game And Discussion Thread

Wiggins dunks on ex-NBA'er, Andres Nocioni. Isn't as bad as the article (with video) makes it out to be.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...medium=twitter

Why are these topics even allowed here? This is the NBA forum ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by You Cant Ban Me
    Even if they were in, it wouldn't count your eyes neither since they would easily dominate the tournament.

why ur country holding l's today hamma?

Quote Originally Posted by You Cant Ban Me
    Yeah well, FIBA is going to solve that problem. They changed the rules so that USA can't skip tournaments anymore.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Yeah well, FIBA is going to solve that problem. They changed the rules so that USA can't skip tournaments anymore.
    The problem of America winning and dominating and getting automatic bids?

Very Eurocentric view.

I am glad Canada lost to Argentina, this game really means very little, only one team from each group gets dropped for the second round. Triano played 10 guys more than 10 minutes and everyone saw the floor.

This teams was getting too much hype without having done anything of note. Argentina has some nice veteran pieces and Scola played out of his mind.

Canada's defense was shocking, and the effort was lacking. THis is a perfect slap in the face, they need to step up the defense as well as the intensity.

Great lesson for these young kids.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    The problem of America winning and dominating and getting automatic bids?

Very Eurocentric view.
    What the hell are you talking about? Automatic bids don't exist anymore. How the hell is that "Eurocentric?

It was done for all regions, and it was done at the request of the NBA, in order to make qualifying EASIER for the NBA, and so that NBA players would have to play way LESS games.

Don't make up stuff.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Wiggins dunks on ex-NBA'er, Andres Nocioni. Isn't as bad as the article (with video) makes it out to be.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...medium=twitter
    Nocioni

Last NBA sighting : Buttshifting and towel waving

2015 Euroleague Finals MVP

Translation: He is not worthy to be mention on the same sentence with Wiggins

Canada trashed Cuba by a 40 points

NBA Superstar

Big win today for the red and white (101-59 over Cuba), pretty much balanced playing time for all twelve guys, big game from Nik Stauskas (that'll be huge going forward).

After the humbling wake up call they took from Argentina, this is the Team Canada we need to see night in and out. Obviously Cuba is one of the weaker sides, but if we can come out like this every night things will improve.

Another day, another lesson for the young kids from the North.

Big win today for the red and white (101-59 over Cuba), pretty much balanced playing time for all twelve guys, big game from Nik Stauskas (that'll be huge going forward).

After the humbling wake up call they took from Argentina, this is the Team Canada we need to see night in and out. Obviously Cuba is one of the weaker sides, but if we can come out like this every night things will improve.

Another day, another lesson for the young kids from the North.
    Stauskas stats?

Got it.

N. STAUSKAS
    SF 22:52 5-11 45 1-7 14 4-4 100 0 6 6 4 0 0 0 2 15

1-7 from 3? Not so good, but 5-11 overall. Didn't see the game so I can't say about his overall impact.

Just Cuba though. Canada will probably make it to the eliminations, and I'll make sure to watch those.
    Last edited by Dr.J4ever; 09-03-2015 at 12:38 AM.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J4ever
    Stauskas stats?

Got it.

N. STAUSKAS
    SF 22:52 5-11 45 1-7 14 4-4 100 0 6 6 4 0 0 0 2 15

1-7 from 3? Not so good, but 5-11 overall. Didn't see the game so I can't say about his overall impact.

Just Cuba though. Canada will probably make it to the eliminations, and I'll make sure to watch those.
    The team is starting

C. Joseph
    N. Stauskas
    A. Wiggins
    A. Bennett
    K. Olynyk

Stauskas has gotten better each game, I wouldn't worry about the 1/7, his shooting is not the question it was his position on the team.

Being in the first five and being in the offense to that level (could have easily been a 25 plus point game), shows he is doing it.

NBA Superstar

Canada defeats previously undefeated Venezuela by 20 points.

Nik Stauskas high point man with another solid outing.

High shooting pct, balanced scoring and playing time once again for the Red and White.

Canada defeats previously undefeated Venezuela by 20 points.

Nik Stauskas high point man with another solid outing.

High shooting pct, balanced scoring and playing time once again for the Red and White.
    Nice. Stauskas 4-5 from 3....