Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Chris Bosh: Heat Players Would Rather Chill Than Work Hard

At first glance, it seems this statement is rather retarded, but when you think about it, it's common sense. I'm pretty sure obama would rather chill then work hard, that doesnt mean that he doesnt work hard tho. I guess i just need to see the actual interview.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    At first glance, it seems this statement is rather retarded, but when you think about it, it's common sense. I'm pretty sure obama would rather chill then work hard, that doesnt mean that he doesnt work hard tho. I guess i just need to see the actual interview.
    What does this have to do with Obama?

The statement isn't the problem. Its Bosh saying it, considering his role as 3rd wheel and being one of the most overpaid players in the NBA.

Watch this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2--uG4QMlA0

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe
    What does this have to do with Obama?

The statement isn't the problem. Its Bosh saying it, considering his role as 3rd wheel and being one of the most overpaid players in the NBA.

Watch this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2--uG4QMlA0
    It doesn't have anything to do with obama, just used him as an example. All I'm saying is that it is human nature to relax rather then work hard. Hah funny clip.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    Wow. Hard to fathom the stupidity of that statement. Bosh better pray Riley doesn't take over as coach. He'll be begging for a trade back to Toronto. Riley is a notorious hard azz. I would have paid to see his reaction when he heard about this.
    Something like this:

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    It doesn't have anything to do with obama, just used him as an example. All I'm saying is that it is human nature to relax rather then work hard. Hah funny clip.
    It is human nature to relax, however when as a team it is the duty of everyone to motivate each other to work hard, not relax together.

You go to work with people. You relax by yourself. You dont go to work to relax with other men.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe
    It is human nature to relax, however when as a team it is the duty of everyone to motivate each other to work hard, not relax together.

You go to work with people. You relax by yourself. You dont go to work to relax with other men.
    I didn't see the interview yet but all he said is that the heat would rather chill than work, that statement alone doesn't show whether or not bosh and the rest of the heat are in fact working hard or slacking off. Though you don't want to hear that from a pro athlete, all I'm saying is that bosh is just stating a simple fact.

And yes I do know that the guy is in a slump but at the same time I do know that CB is awesome and this sh*t is only temporary.

Local High School Star

It did sound pretty terrible. With the way he said it, you can't even make the excuse that he was misinterpreted. Hopefully somebody puts a boot in his ass.

I usually hit open layups

**** Bosh....it's obvious he is just a *****....

Guys I play pickup games with are 10x tougher in the paint than that T-Rex looking mother ****er....

He talks a lot of shit, and thinks he is a #1 option and a piece to build around. Give me a break...this guy needs to STFU and pray wade takes them to a championship or he will be eating even more shit

National High School Star

I also thought he was trying to defend the coach when I read it online, but seeing the interview... no. He really does seem to be saying exactly what everyone is criticizing him for. It just blows my mind that people read this and think the solution is Riley. Really? You mean Mr. "My shin kind of hurts so Imma skip practice" LeBron James is going to enjoy Pat Riley's grueling practices? The same ones that supposedly lead to the double hamstring blowout the Lakers suffered in the playoffs back in the day? I dunno, maybe Riley has changed his tune and is all about chilling out in South Beach now. He did give up on his team to go scouting one season after all.

"We wanna chill" - you wont win the NBA Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by rammerman
    **** Bosh....it's obvious he is just a *****....

Guys I play pickup games with are 10x tougher in the paint than that T-Rex looking mother ****er....

He talks a lot of shit, and thinks he is a #1 option and a piece to build around. Give me a break...this guy needs to STFU and pray wade takes them to a championship or he will be eating even more shit