Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default D12 mocking Kobe's shooting percentages behind his back

http://www.ocregister.com/sports/how...kers-team.html
    Despite Kobe Bryant shooting at a career-high level, Howard has mocked Bryant's shooting stats behind his back when he hasn't shot well, leaving Lakers teammates feeling awfully uncomfortable. Bryant has tried to connect with Howard, tried to support his free-throw failures with glowing words about how great Howard can be and tried most recently to accommodate that "inside-out" insistence by rising up to shoot and half-looking at the rim, half-looking for Howard.
    After the game he brought a stat sheet around the locker room to show some teammates and reporters how he got only five field-goal attempts ... a few minutes before the demoted Gasol spoke gracefully across the room about "not pointing fingers, owning up to our responsibilities, wanting to get out of this and having the pride necessary that it takes to utilize our talents and go beat the opponent – no matter who it is, no matter where we are."

Great teamwork Dwight!

Banned

Default Re: D12 mocking Kobe's shooting percentages behind his back

I started taking shots every time kobe chucked up shots in the 4th last game. I'll do dwight next on his FT shooting. Don't underestimate these losers tho.

[QUOTE]After the game he brought a stat sheet around the locker room to show some teammates and reporters how he got only five field-goal attempts ... a few minutes before the demoted Gasol spoke gracefully across the room about "not pointing fingers, owning up to our responsibilities, wanting to get out of this and having the pride necessary that it takes to utilize our talents and go beat the opponent

This looks fake to me lol. But even if its true, Dwight has every right to complain after getting only five shots in a game. I mean, five!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    This looks fake to me lol. But even if its true, Dwight has every right to complain after getting only five shots in a game. I mean, five!
    it is his fault. he just doesn't understand how to get shots.

Ol' Chuckbe, isolating teammates again. Ain't nuttin new

Banned

Did one of the Bean apologists on this board write this?

"tried most recently to accommodate that "inside-out" insistence by rising up to shoot and half-looking at the rim, half-looking for Howard."

That has to be sarcasm, right? How is bailing on terrible jumpers in mid air and throwing the ball at the back of Dwight's legs 'accommodating' an inside-out game?

Banned

It's his fault he brings the ball low getting hacked all the time and the ball bounces off his hands-4TOs that game too.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    it is his fault. he just doesn't understand how to get shots.
    Not really, the Lakers just dont know how to use Dwight properly. I guarantee you that Dwight with the Nets would have averaged 25ppg, 15rpg, 3bpg on 63% FG.

dwight is starting to grow on me

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

He is being underutilized for sure and while I don't believe this story right now, this would not be the way to voice displeasure. The media is NOT your friend how the **** has Dwight not learned this?

I rule the local playground Joey3000's Avatar

No way in hell should Kobe be taking 30 more shots then Howard and Gosal combinded. I dont care how u slice it, it dont make no damn sense.

And the lakers current standings is the result of this shameless chucking.

Meh, the season is already over. Call the chucker out for what he is.

Not really, the Lakers just dont know how to use Dwight properly. I guarantee you that Dwight with the Nets would have averaged 25ppg, 15rpg, 3bpg on 63% FG.
    1. they run post ups for him: he can't seal his man
    2. they run pick and rolls with him and Nash: he can't catch the ball or position himself or finish.
    3. they ask him to play of Pau in the high/low: has no idea what he is doing.

The whole team is trying to get Dwight going. So much that they are losing focus on doing what is best for the team. They need to put Pau in the post and just have Dwight act as a cutter and offensive rebounder.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    1. they run post ups for him: he can't seal his man
    2. they run pick and rolls with him and Nash: he can't catch the ball or position himself or finish.
    3. they ask him to play of Pau in the high/low: has no idea what he is doing.

The whole team is trying to get Dwight going. So much that they are losing focus on doing what is best for the team. They need to put Pau in the post and just have Dwight act as a cutter and offensive rebounder.
    kiddlovesnets is a troll. he thinks dwight can average 25 points on the nets