Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: OKC vs Heat MVP

Default Re: OKC vs Heat MVP

aj trying way too hard to not be labelled a Lebron fan at all.

There was no reason to make this thread to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    aj trying way too hard to not be labelled a Lebron fan at all.

There was no reason to make this thread to begin with.
    Not really. Wade has been getting disrespected way too my the past couple of weeks. From you as well. People actually think that Lance deserves a spot over him in the ASG. I don't giver a shit if people label me a LeBron stan. Dude'd actually believe that my account is pauks alt.
    I'm just giving props to a player who's I've a fan of since forever. I honestly do believe that Wade had a better game than LeBron though.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

This thread just shows what divides lebron fans from being heat fans. They never appreciate the team effort. Of course Bron scored 33 points but these bum-ass nikkas dosent want to see that the impact Wade and Bosh did was more bigger than Lebron's.

That's the Wade Miami needs

Quote Originally Posted by Flush
    This thread just shows what divides lebron fans from being heat fans. They never appreciate the team effort. Of course Bron scored 33 points but these bum-ass nikkas dosent want to see that the impact Wade and Bosh did was more bigger than Lebron's.
    Lol wade is in a great spot. If he sucks, it's okay cuz his knees. He has a good game, he played better than lebron. Especially the past two years in the playoffs, wade was worse than his stats showed. Team's main goal was to stop lebron, and they also knew wade was not himself with his knee problems, so there was less attention on him, and more on lebron, but if wade puts up 20-5-5, and lebron puts up 28-7-7, wade had the better game.

Quote Originally Posted by JebronLames
    Lol wade is in a great spot. If he sucks, it's okay cuz his knees. He has a good game, he played better than lebron. Especially the past two years in the playoffs, wade was worse than his stats showed. Team's main goal was to stop lebron, and they also knew wade was not himself with his knee problems, so there was less attention on him, and more on lebron, but if wade puts up 20-5-5, and lebron puts up 28-7-7, wade had the better game.
    Wade put up 24/7/10/3 with 3 TO's
    Bron 33/7/3/4 with 8 TO's

Bron 9 more points and 1 more steal, but 7 less assists and 5 more TO's

What are you talking about buddy? Statistically at least, Wade clearly had the better game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Wade put up 24/7/10/3 with 3 TO's
    Bron 33/7/3/4 with 8 TO's

Bron 9 more points and 1 more steal, but 7 less assists and 5 more TO's

What are you talking about buddy? Statistically at least, Wade clearly had the better game.
    He had a better game, no question about it.

Wade absolutely killed OKC. Any time they tried to creep back in Wade either made a shot, got a steal, or attacked and got a teammate an open look.

He was everywhere tonight and the MVP of the game. No one can beat the Heat when Wade plays like that.