Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Default Re: Why are Heat fans complaining now that other teams are stacking talent?

Heat fans better stop crying, this is the first "tough" lineup Ive seen them have to go up against compared to the Mavs, and OKC.

And it's STILL just playing one Team a year to reach the Finals.

Last year it was Pacers , year before that it was Chicago.

Banned

Default Re: Why are Heat fans complaining now that other teams are stacking talent?

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Seriously does the OP EVER talk about the Celtics? Like no lie. It's always the "magic" or "heat fans" or "dwight howard" or some other shit.
    I talk about the Celtics a lot, you just need to know where to look, I won't be talking about the Celtics in Pacers/OKC/Heat thread

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    I picked the Pacers before the season started, but as I said, b2b champs, they are still expected to come out of the east
    i picked the pacers right after they lost to the heat year.

no one out-whines OP. the funny part is that OP supports 2 teams with 30+ titles combined and acts like it is hard being a NBA fan like him.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    Heat fans better stop crying, this is the first "tough" lineup Ive seen them have to go up against compared to the Mavs, and OKC.

No one believes that you're black.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    no one out-whines OP. the funny part is that OP supports 2 teams with 30+ titles combined and acts like it is hard being a NBA fan like him.
    1 team and we are tanking

Local High School Star

No one is saying that. It's more Lebron haters who use OKC > Miami, Indiana > Miami when it suits them and then at the same time screaming how Miami is way to stacked and head and shoulders above everyone else just to discredit anything Lebron achieves.

In one thread a while back there were Jordan fans saying how Pippen > Wade and Rodman > Bosh and since Jordan is clealy >>> Lebron that means that those Chicago teams were even more stacked than this Miami team? And the irony, we have those Chicago fans on here telling us how Miami is way to stacked and Lebron has too much ''help''.

1 team.
    you wrote somewhere that you support celtics. are you only a lakers fan now?

All Through Your Body Illuminati's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Seriously does the OP EVER talk about the Celtics? Like no lie. It's always the "magic" or "heat fans" or "dwight howard"
    or some other shit.
    Seriously. He even stans Kobe Bryant, who's been the main rival of the Celtics since '08.

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones

The irony is that the only ones whining here are non-Heat fans. The first tough lineup? Really? Miami wasn't the favorites against the Bulls in 2011 ECF or in the 2012 Finals against OKC. Now all of a sudden Miami was the juggernaut favorite in every series the last 3 years.

Banned

you wrote somewhere that you support celtics. are you only a lakers fan now?
    Look under my username, I never supported the Lakers

u mad? buttfrustrated? hahaitme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Haven't the Heat had 3 all star players for 4 straight years now?

STFU, yall Heat fans sound like little bitches calling other teams like Indiana with Hibbert as a 2nd all star stacked, or OKC with just 1 all star in Durant stacked.
    You're right, just like this heat fan:
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=326556

Oh wait a second, Joyner82 is actually a heat hater and OKC supporter

Look under my username, I never supported the Lakers
    you hate every player lakers fans hate and love everyone lakers fans like.you never complain about rip, 9er or one of many kobe stans trolling but you never miss a chance to point out when a heat "fan" is trolling.

black and white is a piece of shit who gives new zealand a bad rep

Banned

you hate every player lakers fans hate and love everyone lakers fans like.you never complain about rip, 9er or one of many kobe stans trolling but you never miss a chance to point out when a heat "fan" is trolling.
    I haven't seen any threads from them recently??