Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Why are Heat fans complaining now that other teams are stacking talent?

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    If we said "Heat are still the best. We aren't scared," you guys would be like "Heat fans scared. LeBron is getting dethroned." Anything I say will provide a negative reaction. No win scenario.
    Yes, there is a correct reaction to the trade (the unbiased one):

Pacers greatly improved a team that took the Heat to seven games last season.

No agenda, just facts.

Default Re: Why are Heat fans complaining now that other teams are stacking talent?

stop whining OP

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    stop whining OP
    Are you really a Heat fan or something?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    no one's complaining about other stacked teams but it's hilarious how people are saying "it's miami's chip to lose"
    It is Miamis chip to lose

I wont speak for others, but I am not complaining. Pacers and OKC are both more stacked than Heat, but I believe LeUNDERDOG! I am okay with them being stacked. I wont bitch like a little girl like Heat haters has being doing for the past 3 years.

Seriously does the OP EVER talk about the Celtics? Like no lie. It's always the "magic" or "heat fans" or "dwight howard" or some other shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    It is Miamis chip to lose
    OKC and Pacers are more stacked.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    I wont speak for others, but I am not complaining. Pacers and OKC are both more stacked than Heat, but I believe LeUNDERDOG! I am okay with them being stacked. I wont bitch like a little girl like Heat haters has being doing for the past 3 years.
    I love how you guys talk like you didn't just start being Heat fans three years ago.

NBA Superstar

LeBron in his prime with 2 other all stars = still not trusted by the mass public to get it done hence the "underdog" title.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    OKC and Pacers are more stacked.
    Agreed but Miami still has pressure on them to win though, they are expected to get it done

I haven't seen a Heat fan complaining about other teams being stacked. I have seen a few admit that there are other teams more stacked than they are. That's about it though.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

pacers are Deep Heat will need to get somebody on March 1 after the BUYOUT I am thinking Caron Butler which would be an Upgrade over mason.

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    Agreed but Miami still has pressure on them to win though, they are expected to get it done
    I had Pacers to beat them for 3 years now. I'm gonna put money on them this year. Once they got Scola I was for sure. Like 100% sure.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    pacers are Deep Heat will need to get somebody on March 1 after the BUYOUT I am thinking Caron Butler which would be an Upgrade over mason.
    Thats not a bad move at all

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    I had Pacers to beat them for 3 years now. I'm gonna put money on them this year. Once they got Scola I was for sure. Like 100% sure.
    I picked the Pacers before the season started, but as I said, b2b champs, they are still expected to come out of the east