Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star 3LiftHeatCurse's Avatar

Default Re: Why do Chicago fans have so much fury towards the Miami Heat/Lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    I post with Bulls fans more than any of you fools and if you check the dedicated Bulls forum no one is talking about Lebron.

Funny though, non BUlls fans seemed awfully concerned with whether D. Rose played this year or not--there were a myriad of threads on the topic....how many Bulls fans (who are regulars and non troll sock accounts) have started threads about Lebron again?
    Because DRose did not deserve the MVP in 2010-2011. It was a joke MVP.

LeBron should have gotten it, but the hatred was at an all time high. LBJ had better statistics all across the board, and the Heat were the better team.

Rose won the MVP because of LBJ hate. Period. It was all capped off nicely in the playoffs as LBJ shut down Rose and embarrassed him in the final moments of a clutch game. "He's so big and fast, he can guard me" said Rose.

The MIA hatred was so great in 2010-2011, that Pat Riley didn't even win executive of the year. He had to share it as Co-EOTY with Bulls Gm. The guy who signed Kyle Korver, Carlos Boozer, that guy was equal to Riley's LBJ, Wade, Bosh, Miller signings, in the minds of voters.

Joke. We make fun of Rose cause he's a fraud MVP and weak mentally. Got exposed.

Default Re: Why do Chicago fans have so much fury towards the Miami Heat/Lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan21formvp
    The constant hype up of Lebron and the numerous excuses given for him when he doesn't play or loses series he should win and the fact he is a guy who is in conversation for top 5 player all time that joined a proven champion who won as the man. Chicago fans like guys who stick things out and put a franchise over the top, not guys who just go join players who won as the man already. Not to mention the Rivalry and the fact Miami has benefited the past 2 years because of a major injury to the star of the Bulls.
    You mean like if he would have joined up with MVP Rose and COY Thibs?

Let's be real here. It's because he's great player. There is a reason why Lebron's haters have gotten even louder with all the recent success. It's their nightmare and they absolutely hate how well he's playing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Genius
    MIA v CHI was a rivalry long before LBJ had entered the league.
    CHI and MIA have never been rivals.

Jordan kicked the Heat butt

Shaq and Wade kicked the Bulls

Bulls kicked the Heat before Lebron

Heat now dominate the Bulls.

Heat vs Knicks...that is a rivalry.

Local High School Star 3LiftHeatCurse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FLDFSU
    CHI and MIA have never been rivals.

Jordan kicked the Heat butt

Shaq and Wade kicked the Bulls

Bulls kicked the Heat before Lebron

Heat now dominate the Bulls.

Heat vs Knicks...that is a rivalry.
    There you go. A real fellow Heat fan.

Bulls have never been our rivals. As I said in my previous post.

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

So much misinformation in here.

The hate for lebron goes back to his cleveland days and the Bulls and Heat had a rivalry way before lebron got there. There is no butt hurt going into that. It's pure competitive rivalry.

Only fans that don't know the history of these two team plus lebron being added to it would say some stupid shit like that.

It started with lebron the moment he decided to dance on the sidelines during a game against the Bulls and Joakim noah called him corny while lebron was shooting free throws. From then on it's been nothing but hate for lebron and the hype he got.

The Heat rivalry goes back to when Zo and Tim hardaway played there and was sparked again when Dwyane Wade joined them and they met in 2006 and 2007 each team winning a series. Bulls had the heat on the ropes and arguing with each other due to frustration in 2006 while the series was tied 2-2. Miami won the next two and went on to win the title. The Bulls fans would still boo James Posey if he were still playing for how dirty he played in that series. They even booed him when he went to Boston and other teams. We have a long memory.

In 2007, the Bulls swept the Heat in the first round. The Heat weren't healthy so I don't really look at it as a great win. But beating the team that beat you the year before is always good.

The Decision happened and while a lot of Bulls fans wanted lebron, I didn't and you can check my posts proving such. But the hate for lebron was already established with bulls fans so him joing the Heat only added to it. NYK fans were the butt hurt ones. They spent two years saying lbron was coming to NYC and going so far as to PS lebron in NYK unis and making it their avatars.

They got shit on just as hard as Cleveland.

The recent heat beating the Bulls is more a result of the Bulls never having a fully healthy team when facing them in the playoffs. I personally would love to see both teams fully healthy in a seven game series. It will be some awesome basketball.

Despite the Bulls being my favourite team and them dropping like flies against the Heat, thats not why I hate Miami or LeBron*

Its the collusion, flopping and LeBron* generally being a dickhead on and off the floor. No respect for the team or LeBron*.

Quote Originally Posted by 3LiftHeatCurse
    There you go. A real fellow Heat fan.

Bulls have never been our rivals. As I said in my previous post.
    Yep. You can tell the real Heat fans.

"Heat fans" talking about Bulls Heat rivalry. I am like, Rivalry? What Rivalry?

Truth is the Knicks are/were on only true rivals...and I guess Dallas...and maybe the Pistons in the Shaq years.

But the Bulls? No. Heat-Bulls rarely ever goes 5 games.

That is not rivalry.

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

LeBron should have gotten it, but the hatred was at an all time high. LBJ had better statistics all across the board, and the Heat were the better team.

Rose won the MVP because of LBJ hate. Period. It was all capped off nicely in the playoffs as LBJ shut down Rose and embarrassed him in the final moments of a clutch game. "He's so big and fast, he can guard me" said Rose.

The MIA hatred was so great in 2010-2011, that Pat Riley didn't even win executive of the year. He had to share it as Co-EOTY with Bulls Gm. The guy who signed Kyle Korver, Carlos Boozer, that guy was equal to Riley's LBJ, Wade, Bosh, Miller signings, in the minds of voters.

Joke. We make fun of Rose cause he's a fraud MVP and weak mentally. Got exposed.
    Front runner post.

Quote Originally Posted by Glide2keva
    So much misinformation in here.

The hate for lebron goes back to his cleveland days and the Bulls and Heat had a rivalry way before lebron got there. There is no butt hurt going into that. It's pure competitive rivalry.

Only fans that don't know the history of these two team plus lebron being added to it would say some stupid shit like that.

It started with lebron the moment he decided to dance on the sidelines during a game against the Bulls and Joakim noah called him corny while lebron was shooting free throws. From then on it's been nothing but hate for lebron and the hype he got.

The Heat rivalry goes back to when Zo and Tim hardaway played there and was sparked again when Dwyane Wade joined them and they met in 2006 and 2007 each team winning a series. Bulls had the heat on the ropes and arguing with each other due to frustration in 2006 while the series was tied 2-2. Miami won the next two and went on to win the title. The Bulls fans would still boo James Posey if he were still playing for how dirty he played in that series. They even booed him when he went to Boston and other teams. We have a long memory.

In 2007, the Bulls swept the Heat in the first round. The Heat weren't healthy so I don't really look at it as a great win. But beating the team that beat you the year before is always good.

The Decision happened and while a lot of Bulls fans wanted lebron, I didn't and you can check my posts proving such. But the hate for lebron was already established with bulls fans so him joing the Heat only added to it. NYK fans were the butt hurt ones. They spent two years saying lbron was coming to NYC and going so far as to PS lebron in NYK unis and making it their avatars.

They got shit on just as hard as Cleveland.

The recent heat beating the Bulls is more a result of the Bulls never having a fully healthy team when facing them in the playoffs. I personally would love to see both teams fully healthy in a seven game series. It will be some awesome basketball.

Okay maybe Lebron and the Bulls have a rivalry. Heat and the Bulls do not though.

And since Lebron has been with MIA no series has gone more than 5 games with his team winning both times.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    I post with Bulls fans more than any of you fools and if you check the dedicated Bulls forum no one is talking about Lebron.

Funny though, non BUlls fans seemed awfully concerned with whether D. Rose played this year or not--there were a myriad of threads on the topic....how many Bulls fans (who are regulars and non troll sock accounts) have started threads about Lebron again?
    Why would there be threads about Lebron in a "dedicated Bulls forum"?

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    Why would there be threads about Lebron in a "dedicated Bulls forum"?
    To prove the paranoid LeBron* stans being superior over Bulls fans.

Complete Player

Bullshit lol. Lebron made his own bed and he had to lay in it. He was an attention whore who announced his free agency in a TV special to form a superteam, danced on a stage like a moron claiming shit was going to be easy and then the Heat started out with a .500 record and got their collective asses kicked by every elite team in the league while they could only beat crap teams. They went on multiple 4+ game losing streaks with Lebron choking TIME AFTER TIME in the clutch so much there was a damn GIF collection for it similar to his flopping GIFs That dude wasn't getting the MVP that year.

I know the dumba** fans on this board have the memory span of a gnat but the Bulls had been steady all season long despite injuries to key players. They hadn't lost more than 2 games in a row all season and kicked every single elite team in the ass. Rose had the numbers, his team was winning at a consistent clip and he was putting up the performances against quality teams to justify it. No problem at all with him being MVP.

because lebron is getting free rides to the finals without going through d rose and the bulls.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    because lebron is getting free rides to the finals without going through d rose and the bulls.
    It's not the Heat's fault that Rose is too scared to get on the court.