Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Good college starter

Default Re: Lebron watch against Brooklyn

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Dear Jeff/RMWG/Kblaze/Redblackattack ^--- the above account is quite clearly ALSO one of AlonzoGOAT/Pacers4ever/Brickingstars

Signed,
    CavsFTW
    What makes you say that? I thought he was wilds/Fresh Kid.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    What makes you say that? I thought he was wilds/Fresh Kid.
    Because of the low post count, join date, and fact that through posting style alone it seems like AlonzoGOAT is really the only person arguing and agreeing with himself against imdaman for the entire first 4 or so pages of the thread.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Dear Jeff/RMWG/Kblaze/Redblackattack ^--- the above account is quite clearly ALSO one of AlonzoGOAT/Pacers4ever/Brickingstars

Signed,
    CavsFTW
    I almost think that banning a poster that has this many alts is a bad idea. If someone is this obsessed with ISH and they can't post they may feel they have no reason to live. The "almost" is because the idea that trolling is a good reason to live is an illusion. You have no reason to live. End it.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    I almost think that banning a poster that has this many alts is a bad idea. If someone is this obsessed with ISH and they can't post they may feel they have no reason to live. The "almost" is because the idea that trolling is a good reason to live is an illusion. You have no reason to live. End it.
    You could be right, I just feel it was an obvious identityless sockpuppet who by no coincidence was posting in the same threads as Alonzo, attacking the same poster Alonzo and all his other confirmed alts were attacking. I'm starting to believe no less than HALF of all the dozens of Lebron / Kobe "stan" accounts on ISH can all be traced back to perhaps 3, maybe 4 people?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

You could be right, I just feel it was an obvious identityless sockpuppet who by no coincidence was posting in the same threads as Alonzo, attacking the same poster Alonzo and all his other confirmed alts were attacking. I'm starting to believe no less than HALF of all the dozens of Lebron / Kobe "stan" accounts on ISH can all be traced back to perhaps 3, maybe 4 people?
    Trolling isn't an activity that people with real lives engage in regularly. If you have important things to do with your time you don't dedicate your free time to being a nuisance to complete strangers.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Signed,
    CavsFTW
    After a very brief investigation, I'm not so sure. The thing about alonzobrickever is that, when he made a thread or even posted in a thread, it would be immediately followed by a series of posts by the alts. I'm not seeing that kind of behavior from RoboticWang, at least not after a very brief search.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=290405
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=290731
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=290389
    etc

Raprap, robotic wang and Glass Ankles are on the suspect list

Local High School Star SpurrDurr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Young X
    Young X is also suspect, a couple of messages in this thread just quoting alonzo alts. Also July 2012 account creation date

April 2013 joke must be changed into july 2012

Quote Originally Posted by SpurrDurr
    Young X is also suspect, a couple of messages in this thread just quoting alonzo alts. Also July 2012 account creation date

Yeah

Alonzo singlehandedly ruined the rep of July 2012. My class was pretty bad but we've grown and now we're one of the best

I don't know whether to suspect DaSeba though. He said he had an old account called SebasMiamiFan which I remember from a long time ago and forgot the password so he made the new one

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by SpurrDurr

The thing consistent with Pacersfan4ever/AlonzoGOAT/BrickingStar were that they were all hardcore Lebron stans. Young X doesn't strike me as an alt, at least not one of the three mentioned above.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    so it turns out that i was arguing with what seemed like 5-6-7 guys in here, but they're all the same person

DaSeba bro, you better not be an alt
    So after your team got absolutely embarrassed by the Pacers this year, LeBron destroyed the Nets in that game, and you got raped in this thread, YOU decide to bump it to get embarrassed some more?

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    lol how do you think it's even possible to keep someone from being on this site?

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    So after your team got absolutely embarrassed by the Pacers this year, LeBron destroyed the Nets in that game, and you got raped in this thread, YOU decide to bump it to get embarrassed some more?
    Sup Alonzo. How we doing? Hows the VPN operations going?

I bumped it cuz all the 20 supposed Heat fans on here are really only 3-4 people.

I didn't get raped dude. I'm a Knicks fan, not a Knicks player. Did you get an honorary ring for being a Heat fan?

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara
    Raprap, robotic wang and Glass Ankles are on the suspect list
    wtf did i do? lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    oh wow, he beat an overrated celtics team and needed ref help to beat the knicks

someone post jason kidd and marion and terry sonning him

someone remind me who the pacers are again

stupid knicks fan