Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Left pizza out for 10 hours today, still safe to eat?

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Deuce why are you so shocked that people eat left out pizza, it's got some of the best longevity of being left out at room temp that's why it's popular at all-night parties. Like old popcorn, it actually still tastes good the next day.
    **** that. Cold pizza or no go for me the next day.

Deuce why are you so shocked that people eat left out pizza, it's got some of the best longevity of being left out at room temp that's why it's popular at all-night parties. Like old popcorn, it actually still tastes good the next day.
    No one is talking about leaving pizza out a couple hours at a party. Most things are good the next day. When they're put away properly and brought out in the morning. That's not what's being discussed or described here.

Tolerant Liberals

Well to all the people in here questioning my living habits, I took out two slices in the morning but got rushed cos I had to iron my fuking shirts for work Nd forgot to put the rest back in.

I ate it all without any problems.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Have some respect and clean your fucking house. Why are you all leaving food out for days? Jesus, even in my undergrad days we put food in the fridge after finishing our meal.
    have respect for what? Why don't you take your own advice and respect his autonomy and let him do whatever the fuck he wants to do with his food on his premise.

Tastes as good.

Stick it in the microwave with a glass of water 1/4 full, brings back that moisture to the pizza, its as good as new.

Like I said, when I was poor AF I used to get a xlarge pizza and eat it all week. $20, 12 pieces, gives me 6 meals. $20/6 = best value a poor kid can get.

And if you want to pick it up (if its within walking distance) even cheaper.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    Well to all the people in here questioning my living habits, I took out two slices in the morning but got rushed cos I had to iron my fuking shirts for work Nd forgot to put the rest back in.

I ate it all without any problems.
    Darn.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    **** that. Cold pizza or no go for me the next day.
    Cold pizza is one of the best meals. It's obviously the ideal way to eat old pizza I'm just saying if I accidentally pass out before I have a chance to refrigerate it I'm not gonna throw it out I'll still eat it.

Waking up still drunk and hungry and you see an old pizza from the day before.

That's one of the best feelings man.

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
    have respect for what? Why don't you take your own advice and respect his autonomy and let him do whatever the fuck he wants to do with his food on his premise.
    For yourself, for your home, the way you go about your everday life? Don't be a damn slob?

Maybe you have different standards in whatever shithole country you're from.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by StephHamann
    Waking up still drunk and hungry and you see an old pizza from the day before.

That's one of the best feelings man.
    Yeah, not bad.