Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: HEAT sign Michael Beasley

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Congrats dummy, you just turned this into another one of "those threads"
    It's going to. Just wait for kenneth, rip, KOBE143, Jabbar, etc.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KyleKong
    Mario Chalmers, no longer the team bitch.

But they both will smoke out on the ganja though. Beasley was a bad influence on him but that's okay now that Lebron/Wade/Bosh have control of the locker room and contain the cancer.

My question is, how well will he replace Mike Miller? He has offense but he may also be a chucker. Does his defense match up even though he is athletic enough? They definitely could use a scorer to replace Miller and when Wade goes inconsistent. But the reason they don't use Rashard Lewis is because of his bad defense and lack of efficiency.

Beasley STILL has major upside as a scoring force in the L. On Miami he can come off the bench and provide that scoring spark. He can play SF and PF and guys like Bron and Wade are gonna make him better. When they go with Bosh at C and Beasley at PF, they can stretch that floor in a major ass way! If it doesn't work oh well, Miami is still the favorite to win it all anyway. But if Beasley can't thrive with Bron, Wade, and Bosh, then he's the hopeless case many think he is anyway. Hopeless in terms of not living up to his potential. This dude talent wise should be in the top 6-7 SF's in the L.

Quote Originally Posted by ispin69
    But they both will smoke out on the ganja though. Beasley was a bad influence on him but that's okay now that Lebron/Wade/Bosh have control of the locker room and contain the cancer.

My question is, how well will he replace Mike Miller? He has offense but he may also be a chucker. Does his defense match up even though he is athletic enough? They definitely could use a scorer to replace Miller and when Wade goes inconsistent. But the reason they don't use Rashard Lewis is because of his bad defense and lack of efficiency.
    Oh yeah I forgot about them smooking weed in the hotel when they were rookies.

Morons, Miami's big four is surrounded by morons. (Minus Shane, that guy is one of the smartest athletes in sports history)

I think Beasley will want to prove he's changed. Especially when he's in the spotlight with the Heat.

Dunking on everybody in the park

LOL this guy was miami's hope in 2008-2009 and now he is just another scrub on the team.

This speaks for itself for how stacked miami heat is right now.

But this is what comes with a championship team, this is a no risk sign, just like birdman and oden. If they play well, they will help the team in some way, but if they play bad, they won't hurt either, because they will not be playing at all.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

I remember thinking to myself in 08-09 "Man, I hope we don't trade Beasley for Bosh when we can wait until 2010 and sign Bosh while keeping Beasley. That big 3 of Bosh-Wade-Beasley will take us to the promised land."

In a way it's finally happened

Quote Originally Posted by jzek
    Is there STILL anyone doubting the Heat 3-peating this year? It's so ridiculous how much stacked they are!
    This is just the cherry on top. This is a deep deep team. Wouldn't surprise me if they break the Bulls record.

omgz, the guy smokes weed so now he's a cancer. in a perfect world, this is a non-issue.

I rule the local playground Jax's Avatar

Pat Riley da Gawd on the greatest FA run in NBA history.

I guess I can finally take the duct tape with "Cole" sharpied on it off of my Beasley jersey now

I am your soldier!

Stupidly stacked. If he's even halfway decent there's no point even watching this season.

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    omgz, the guy smokes weed so now he's a cancer. in a perfect world, this is a non-issue.
    He's a cancer that smokes weed.

oden and beasley on an already crazy team... damn...

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    all i see iz asterisks for these niguhs, its simply pure bullshit on how stacked tha cheat are right now
    Awww. Want to cry some more little girl?

3 Peat coming soon. Ya bish.