Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Lol at those who would pick Dwight over Noah

As a Bulls fan who hates Dwight as a person as much as the next guy, I would pick Dwight 10 times out of 10 over Noah for a basketball game. Anyone who doesn't is stupid/trollling/bitter.

I would take the Dwight that played last night over Noah, easily...

The first two games, Dwight is averaging 30/15/4 on 52% and is also making 63% of his FT's. Dwight is most certainly not the one who should be blamed for these losses. Noah is putting up 15/11/4 on 60%. Dwight >>> Noah and it's not even close. I know it's a minuscule sample size, but Dwight is a flat out better player.

Dunking on everybody in the park Phantom_Blue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    As a Bulls fan who hates Dwight as a person as much as the next guy, I would pick Dwight 10 times out of 10 over Noah for a basketball game. Anyone who doesn't is stupid/trollling/bitter.

Pick him based on what lol? Are we talking one on one?

They each have different skillsets, I would pick the player that best fits the team personnel.

What makes Dwight better than Noah and vice-versa?

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    The first two games, Dwight is averaging 30/15/4 on 52% and is also making 63% of his FT's. Dwight is most certainly not the one who should be blamed for these losses. Noah is putting up 15/11/4 on 60%. Dwight >>> Noah and it's not even close. I know it's a minuscule sample size, but Dwight is a flat out better player.

Its not Noah's primary job to score though so of course the stats will favor Dwight.

At this point they each play a different role for their teams on offense, Noah's job is to facilitate the offense, look for cutters and set screens for his team to get better looks, then get offensive boards.

I'd still take Dwight over Noah without hesitation.

National High School Star Jlamb47's Avatar

Noah aint puttin up no 30/15

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom_Blue
    Its not Noah's primary job to score though so of course the stats will favor Dwight.

At this point they each play a different role for their teams on offense, Noah's job is to facilitate the offense, look for cutters and set screens for his team to get better looks, then get offensive boards.
    Yet, Noah has about half the ORB's that Dwight has (in the playoffs) and he only has 7 assists. Anyway you look at it, Dwight is a better center. Sure, Noah is a better passer, but Dwight is scoring TWICE as many points as Noah. It would've been discussion worthy, if Noah was putting up 15/11/4 and Dwight was putting up 20/11/2, but that's not the case. 30/15/4.

No offense, but anyone who says that they would take Noah over Dwight is either just a stupid troll or they don't understand basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom_Blue

Yes they play different roles; but since the game began the role Howard plays has generally been considered a more important role than what Noah does. I'm not sure why people are making this so difficult.

The bulls would be up 2-0 with Dwight

[QUOTE=2LeTTeRS]Yes they play different roles; but since the game began the role Howard plays has generally been considered a more important role than what Noah does. I'm not sure why people are making this so difficult.[/QUOTE

If they play different roles for their respective teams, what is the point in comparing two guys who have completely different skillsets. Just because they play the same position? Even on defense they have different roles.

Dwight > Noah
    Noah > Dwight

Lol greatest reasonings ever.

Could be **** comparisons for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    The bulls would be up 2-0 with Dwight
    rockets would be up 2-0 with noah

Its ISH, where people overreact when a player gets hot or cold. I still think Dwight is the better C overall, but I'd give Noah this season because he was the leader of the Bulls team and some of his numbers were eye opening for a C.

NBA rookie of the year

Bulls are failing against a team that probably misses the playoffs by 20 games in the west.

Dwight is playing well, it's harden that is choking, like he did in 2012 finals